Chapter 35: Warmth

.

.

.
"Gyu..." She cried, currently inside Beomgyu's house.

After school ended, she and Beomgyu immediately got out of school and to his house, not waiting for the others to arrive, and mainly to avoid Soobin.

"Ryu, tell me what happened... You can tell me..." He comforted, engulfing the short haired girl in to a hug.

They are currently in the living room, sitting on the couch, while Beomgyu trying to get her to tell what happened.

He only knows that she's crying because of Soobin, but not the reason why, that's what he's been doing the whole time.

She was just crying the whole time, he was patient enough not to storm in Soobin's house just a few blocks from his house and make him his punching bag.

No, he's not the type to do that. Well, he was really about to do that, if it wasn't for Ryujin telling him not to, and mainly because Ryujin really needs him now. 

"Ryu~ come on, you can tell me..." He patted her soft hair, before pulling her close to him while laying on the couch.

They always do that before, he used to do that for her when she would always cry. She almost never cried anymore when they stepped in high school. This was the first time he saw her cry once again.

And it hurts him to see her cry like this. Even though he might look like the not serious kind of guy, but when it comes to Ryu, he would always be there to comfort her, and protect her.

Even though she can protect herself, even break your bones if your really getting in to her nerves, Beomgyu was always there to defend her, and she was only trying to cover up her true emotions.

It may not look like she is in the past few chapters, but she really is, it's just that, ever since her friends and the boys came, it would always make her day. Everyday was always memorable with them. A few days where she gets in to  fight with a few bitches. But it would always be solved by the end of the day, or maybe let a few days pass.

He let out a sigh and let her be, she needs to let it all out. He just laid there while his arm around her fragile frame.

.

.

.

"Gyu~" She called, he opened his eyes, and his eyes landed on the most beautiful girl he's ever seen, looking at him with puffy eyes.

They both fell asleep, while he waited for her to speak. And now here they are laying on the couch, together.

But he knows, they can't stay like this forever. 

"Yeah?"

"Nevermind..." She was about to stand up when he pulled her back and she landed back on top of him again.

It was a bit awkward for Ryujin, even though they've done that a lot of time, she was still awkward with their position. And kinda blush with their position.

"You haven't told me yet... Tell me what happened Ryu..." He said in his most softest voice. That almost made her a blushing mess. 

"You don't have to know Gyu~  I know what you'll do. I saw you... And you don't have to..." She sigh, about to stand up when Beomgyu pulled her again.

"Ryu, just tell me... I won't do anything..." He pleaded, he just badly wants to know why she cried, what made her cry...

"Soobin confessed to me the day of the competition..." She trailed off, and looked at his face which was void of any emotion.

'I know... I saw it...' He thought, still staring at her beautiful face

"And?"

"It just broke my heart, to see him... Kissing another girl. Even if were not really together, he confessed, and it really got my hopes up... I guess I was wrong about him at all" She cried.

Beomgyu reached out to her, and once again Engulfed her in to a hug. "It's okay... At least you got me by your side... And your friends too..." For some reason, he was angry, yet a bit happy and hopeful.

Angry for what Soobin did, yet a bit happy and hopeful that he has a chance to prove to Ryujin, that he will always be there for her. And that, he could show his feelings for her.

"Thanks Gyu~" She smiled, resting her head on his shoulder.

.

"Ryu?" 

She looked up and saw him staring at her with unfathomable eyes.

"Yeah?"

.

What he did next made her heart skip a beat...

She doesn't know what to do... She's confused as hell...

She likes Soobin yet she likes Beomgyu too...

And it confuses her even more with what Beomgyu did... 

He kissed her...

But she was frozen there, she didn't know if this is right...

She loves them both... But she doesn't know who to choose...

Who?

Who will she choose?

What would he say?

Soobin or Beomgyu?

She doesn't know...

Who would you choose?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey ya'll wassup!!!

Here's the update!!!!

And the chap I was talking about HAHAHAHAHA It's kinda shorter than usual, sorry..

I think I'll update all of my stories today 💜💜🖤

Anyways please vote, comment, and follow if possible 💜🖤

Thank you once again for 2k reads!!! Ilysm! 💜💜🖤🖤💙

Love,

-chocoyeonji 💜💜💜