Chapter 21: Friends?

.

.

.

'Junnie! Wake up!' The little girl spoke to him softly,poking his sides for him to wake up.

'Few more minutes please?' The little boy groaned,but the little girl climbed up his bed and kept slapping him,until he finally woke up and held her small hands with his.

'Jiji! Leave me alone! I promise to go down in a minute!' The little boy whined. But soon faded when he realized that the girl was just an illusion,a dream,Imagination.

'Who are you talking to? Jiji is dead,Why are you talking to yourself? Forget her' The little boy muttered to himself,before bringing himself to come down stairs where he saw the little girl again.

'Junnie? I thought you won't forget me?' The little girl slowly turned to his direction,with tear filled eyes.

.

.

.

"What the fuck was that dream? Who the fuck is Jiji? Why am I dreaming this shits?!" Yeonjun frustratedly messed his hair,after waking up from that dream.

He was confused as fuck. He kept getting weird dreams and flashbacks? About two kids. "Stupid shit" he muttered to himself before standing up from bed. To his surprise,his head doesn't hurt that much,and a medicine laid on top of his lamp desk. And a note sticking beside it.

He took the note and read it.

'Drink this,it'll help your headache go away. Drink a lot of water. And take care of yourself.

-Yeji'

He let out a chuckle before getting a glass of water and drank up the medicine. Went to shower,got dressed and went to school.

.

.

"Hyung,why'd you come to school? You should be staying at home right now" Soobin scolded.

"Yeji noona's going to kill us if she knew you came! We texted you to stay at home! Why didn't you stay?" Beomgyu second to scold him. Yeonjun gave them a blank look,before proceeding to his seat beside Soobin who was bewildered at his presence.

"You guys texted? I guess i didn't check it" Yeonjun shrugged nonchalantly. Before taking out his phone "Besides,I feel fine now,it was just a little head ache" he added,not even sparing a glance at his friends miffed expression.

"A small head ache?! Are you kidding hyung?!" Taehyun scrutinized his friend who was just sitting down on his chair like nothing happened to him.

"Yeah,a small head ache" Yeonjun nodded,still focused on his phone.

"Your kidding hyung. You even fell unconscious yesterday" Hyuka deadpanned. Which the yellow haired boy just shrugged in responce.

"This hyung really" Soobin muttered to himself,before rolling his eyes at the unbothered guy sitting beside him.

.

.

.

"Yeonjun just came to school? Haven't I told you guys to check on him and text him not to go to school?" Yeji fumed in anger at the four guys infront of him who are quivering in fear. Luckily there are no people around since it's recess time,and the students went to the cafeteria.

"Um,he said he didn't see our messages" Hyuka pouted,which kind of eased Yeji from her fuming state.

"Fine. But you guys take care of him. Me and the girls are out of that. I already adviced you what to do." Yeji shook her head in disapproval.