Chapter 4 : A Sudden Fight

.

.

.

Morning came and she woke up with a good start. Getting off from bed and downstairs to take a bath and eat breakfast. Walking towards school, she was skipping and smiling, breathing in the fresh air of the morning. She was at peace, no one bothering her.

"Hwang Ye Ji!!!!"

Until. He came.

'My moment of peace has now vanished'

Yes, of course after all the things that she's been through yesterday. She can make a conclusion that, the Choi Yeonjun she thought so kind, humble, cheerful, and charming before has changed 360°. He is not who she thinks of.

He is completely different from what she thought he was. Before he almost made Yeji fall for him but after that 'detention' accident, Yeji doesn't even want to praise him anymore. She is back with Ryujin's motto.

'Remember my motto, Yeji. All men are jerk and annoying.'

And Yeji once again agreed with that statement.

Fortunately, Choi Yeonjun has gone from her head. He is not that special again for Yeji.

She turns around and glares at Yeonjun who is grinning at her.

"Early in the morning and your face is already getting ugly."He laughed.

"Yeah, because you came."She scoffed, and his laughter died down, giving her death glares which she smiled mockingly at him.

"YEJI!!"

At least someone makes her mood lighten up again. Ryujin walks towards her, but... she's not alone, there's a person beside her.

"Soobin?"Her face is filled with curiosity as to why was a boy who her friend just met yesterday was walking with Ryujin.

"Oh, I see that you are with---Yeonjun??" Ryujin smiled teasingly. Yes, Ryujin has changed her impression of Yeonjun. She suddenly supports him and Yeji to have a relationship. Maybe because of Soobin? We don't know.

'Ok, she's the one who told me to be careful, but now look at her' Yeji thought.

Yeji rolls her eyes in annoyance and said sarcastically, "And you are with Soobin too."

Ryujin sighed. She knows Yeji is annoyed and being sarcastic right now. Ryujin runs to her and walks beside her, while Yeonjun also slowed down to walk beside Soobin.

"I just found out that his home is next to my house."Ryujin said it with excitement and Yeji finds it weird.

"He's your neighbour? How come you've never seen or known him before?"Yeji asked in shock and confusion.

"He just moved last week and I haven't saw him getting out of his house because he is such a homebody."Ryujin explained.

Yeji smirks. She feels something off here. "Seems you already know enough about him."

Ryujin sighed. "It's just a small information, Yeji."

"He's just my new friend. I am not like gonna fall in love with him."Ryujin added.

"I don't assume you to be like that though. I didn't even ask you, yet you sound so defensive and why are you telling me this? I'm not even your girlfriend."Yeji chuckled awkwardly.

"I just want to clear things up." From Ryujin's tone, Yeji knew that Ryujin is feeling guilty now.

Meanwhile at the back, the boys feel the tension between Ryujin and Yeji.