Chapter 27: Dance Competition- Confessions and a kiss

.

.

.

The day of the competition came,and Yeji was busy preparing in her house with the help of her sister. Almost like running a marathon in their house with all the mess they made and their things scattered around their living room.

"Yeji what time will he come and fetch you?" Her sister asked while already cleaning up their mess "He said he'll come and fetch me at 8" She replied back while looking for her black boots in her room.

"At 8? Oka- Fuck,Yeji it's already 8! You- Shit! Yeji,get down here,I thinks he's here" her sister cussed,while promptly fixing their scattered mess in the living room.

"Coming!!!"

Yeji quickly went down the stairs when she finally found her boots,got her things and put on her boots. Running to the motorcycle with a toasted bread in her mouth.

"You look exactly like that in the first day when i saw you running on the sidewalk" Yeonjun chuckled the moment she arrived in front of him.

"Shut the fuck up!" She rolled her eyes in annoyance while chewing on the toasted bread. Yeonjun just laughed at her,but somehow it a,azed him that she looks stunning in that outfit.

"By the way,you look stunning" he smiled,she was confused with his sudden change of attitude but then gave him back a smile before saying, "Thanks junnie,You too"

He chuckled at her cuteness and the nickname she just gave him when he realized what she just said,his happy and cheerful face was now void of any emotion. His gleaming eyes now dull and blank. He doesn't know why but he doesn't like to be called 'junne' it reminds him of those weird dreams and flashbacks.

"Hey,are you ok-"

"Let's go" he took a quick glamce at her before turning to his motorcycle and grabbed two helmets for him and for her "wear this" he shoved it to her hands before hopping on,followed by Yeji who just held on to his leather jacket.

He noticed this and made him smirk,revved on the engine and drove fast. The grip on his jacket didn't help and it made her embraced his waist and closed her eyes,and Yeonjun's smirk grew wider. Until they reached their school.

"We're here,you can open your eyes now" he chuckled,looking at Yeji who still clinged on him "O-Oh,Shit!" He heard her cussed.

"L-Let's go" she stuttered while her cheeks are red in embarrassment,while Yeonjun followed behind with a smirk.

.

.

.

"Ryu,Soobin's here,make it fast Ryu" her mother called sweetly,you could hear loud noises coming from her room right now,since she was so busy finding her things.

She couldn't prepare lastnight since she was so exhausted after their practice,another dinner with Soobin she quickly went to bed and doze off,they worked hard yesterday since the next day would be the day of the competition. And now that resulted to her constantly stumbling over her things in her room.

Some things in her room fell,and her cursing from upstairs resonated inside the quiet house while her parents sat in silence,and in front of them is Soobin,who was waiting for her to finish preparing.

After a good few minutes,she finally came down wearing a stunning all black outfit matching Soobin's "um... Let's go?" 

Soobin quickly stood up and bowed to her parents,while they gave him a smile and a nod as they watch him and Ryujin exiting the house "Good luck you two!" Her mother cheered,and earned a big smile from her.