Chapter 24: Misunderstanding

.

.

.
On a Saturday afternoon, Ryujin quickly went to shower, got dressed and went out for a walk in the park.

Ring!...

She fished out her phone and answered the call.

'Hello?'

"hey Ryu, where are you?"

'oh, beom, I'm just walking in the park'

"Great, I'm coming..."

'What? Where are you-'

"I'm behind you"

She looked behind her and found Beomgyu smiling sweetly at her.

Which she returned back with a smile and a wave. She quickly ran to him, and clinged on his arm.

"Did you follow me? Or you were here since awhile ago?" she queried.

"Well, I was going for a walk i guess a few minutes after you left your house" he shrugged.

"Great. I want to hang out with you today" she squealed happily.

"Sure!" Beomgyu smiled happily, they look like a cute couple from a far you know.

"Where do you want to go then?" Beomgyu asked while draping an arm around Ryujin who was looking around the park where children are playing, couples doing sweet shitty stuff, and parents talking.

"Well, I don't know, it's up to you" she shrugged, her lips pouting.

Looking at her cute face made him smile "Oh well, are you hungry?"

She looked at him then her tummy "Come to think of it, i am hungry" she nodded.

"Then let's go, i know a place that makes the best bulgogi in town" He pulled her outside the park and in to a restaurant with a mouthwatering smell of marinated beef barbecue.

"Wow! It smells delicious! How come I never knew this place?!" She gazed in amazement at the dishes served to tables before sitting in front of Beomgyu.

"Should I remind you that your such home buddy" Beomgyu chuckled, while Ryujin is still mesmerised with her surroundings.

"Well, I'm not really a home body, I just don't explore much..." she deadpanned, rolling her eyes in the process.

"I don't remember exploring in your vocabulary..." He chuckled.

"Why you little piece of shi-"

"Good afternoon haksaengs! What's your orders?"

"Two Bulgogi's please?" he smiled sweetly.

"Alright, two Bulgogi's coming up" the waiter then left and went in to the kitchen.

"You little piece of shit!" she slapped him hard before sitting down and pouting.

"My gosh, why can't you just take it as a joke?! You always hit me whenever i try joking around!" he asked in disbelief, she turned to him who had a miff expression on his face.

"Hm... I dunnno" she shrugged nonchalantly.

"Bulgogi is served, enjoy your meal!"

"Oh damn, I'm so hungry!" she sounded ebullient and happy while taking her chopsticks and started eating like she hasn't eaten for days.

"Yow, chill out. The foods not going anywhere, take your time eating or you'll cho-"

Too late, she's already choking on her food, Beomgyu promptly gave her a glass of water, and she dranked it all in one go, and went back to eating.