sincere

Beyoncé G. Knowles
Times Square, Manhattan, New York

"What am I gonna do meg?" I asked my best friend, carrying a bottled water and a bag of chips from my pantry

"I don't know what to tell you bey, how you gon' go and catch feelings for your student?" She asked, popping a few skittles in her mouth.

"Trust me, I've asked myself this question quite a few times" I told her throwing my feet over her lap.

"What do you like about her?" She asked and i smiled at the question.

"Everything, that fat ass for sure." I started, earning a slap to my thigh.

"I'm playin' damn. But no I love how she holds herself, her laugh makes my heart skip a few beats I swear to God. She's so serious about her grades and you know my take on education. She's overall just a great person and I can't seem to get enough of her. That smile turns me on so much meg fuck" I told her, feeling my heart speed up at the thought of the nineteen year old.

"Just tell her" Megan said and I smacked my teeth at her so called advice.

"Megan.. let's be for real for a second please" I told her, throwing a chip at the side of her face.

"I don't know what to say.. half of me is saying 'abort abort abort' and half of me is saying 'go get what you want oh so badly'" she said and I nodded. The second option sounded the best.

"So the second option it is? Okay thank you" I said pressing my feet harder into her lap causing her head to turn to me. That familiar glint in her eyes sending chills up my spine.

Before I could protest, she straddled my lap, my hands quickly finding her waist.

"I remember the last time we were in this position." She said chuckling.

"I do too, we were wild as fuck in college" I said, turning my attention to the tv.

"Hell yeah, two horny teenagers wanting to experiment did not mix well" she said and i couldn't agree more.

"Right, too bad you don't like bumping pocket books anymore, you're lame. Imagine being straight" I said turning my nose up at her as she reclaimed her seat on the other end of the couch.

"Bitch stop it, I only had sex with you so you could know what you were doing for your date the next week" Meg said, tapping away at her phone.

"Mhmm, you know I ate yo shit good as fuck don't even try and front" I told her causing her to put her phone down with a goofy look on her face.

"You was aight" she said and i shook my head, knowing she was lying.

"Anyways, how are you and your friend?" I asked sitting up against the back of arm rest.

"Me and Pardi are good, I really like him bey." She said and i smiled. I was glad my best friend was finally getting treated right. Especially after how many exes tires we've slashed cause they wanted to be stupid.

"I'm glad, I was tired of being shitted on continuously" she said before answering the ringing phone.

I tuned her conversation out and focused in on the SpongeBob episode in front of me.

"Giselle i have to go, he's taking me on a date" she said standing up, and i smiled shaking my head.

"What time you have to be ready by?" I asked and she looked at her phone then back at me.

"I have a hour and a half" she said and my eyes nearly popped out my head.

"Bitch, leave. You know how long you take to get ready" I told her standing to my feet pushing her towards the door.

"Send me pictures" I told her when we arrived at the door.

"I'll send you a picture, emphasis on the 'a'"

"Whatever Meg, have fun and keep that damn location on!" I told her closing the door behind her.

I walked through the house, turning off all of the lights and making sure all my doors were locked.

"I am not finna end up on no lifetime movie" I said to myself.

I turned the shower on, taking the usual hour inside of there completely disregarding the sudden wave of sleepiness that hit my body.

I got out, grabbing my phone. Smiling at the picture Meg sent me.

My petey🤞🏾: here hoe

my other half ✂️: you look tf good😏😏

My petey🤞🏾: you sooo gay, good night giselle.

my other half ✂️: good night meg, enjoy your night😘.

Smiling to myself, closing out me and hers thread I sat on the edge of my bed, putting on lotion. Before crawling into my bed.

I really laid there praying that my dreams wouldn't be invaded by her once again.

                                     ꨄ

A/N: Not really sure what this is so we're gonna deem it as a filler chapter, give me a couple days and I'll have something more entertaining lmao