crazy

a/n: so, since I have so many ghost readers and people can't seem to interact, if the chapters can't get at least 50 votes and some comments then I'll simply stop publishing the book. It takes two seconds to vote so I don't see the issue. To all my interactive ppl I love y'all and hope y'all enjoy!
𖦹

Onika T. Maraj
Times Square, Manhattan, New York

"Ma you tripping for no reason you do realize I'm grown correct?" I asked her, resting both hands on the kitchen island

"There's no reason you should be coming home at 3 in the morning i don't wanna hear your bullshit excuses"

"You know what? It's cool you got it." I said simply walking off, I had already went apartment shopping last weekend and this was my last straw.

I went outside my car to get the big brown paper boxes that sat in my trunk and brung them upstairs to my room.

The only reason I hesitated so much on signing the lease is because I knew how carol was and I knew she would keep Ming away from me just out of anger.

"MING" I yelled, shortly after soft footsteps came running up the stairs and her small frame busted into my room.

"Yes cookie?" She asked smiling wide throwing herself into my arms.

"Cookie is about to move out doll" i said sighing, sitting her up on my lap playing with her long kinky curls.

That's one thing I thanked carol for, the head full of hair she graced us both with.

"Moving out where?" She asked tilting her head to the side tugging on my earring.

"Into my own house"

"Why would you do that? You have a house right here" she said giggling. I didn't expect her four year old brain to fully comprehend the situation so I left it at that.

"You wanna help me pack up my things?" I asked her, knowing I could use the extra help. Even if it wasn't much.

We spent the night packing up my room, I didn't have that much. I wanted as much of a fresh new start I could.

"Thank you for your help even though it only consisted of you standing with one stuffed animal the whole time" i said to ming, handing her a five dollar bill.

"Thank you cookie" she giggled, running out the room.

Deciding against staying up all night like I knew I would and could, I called it a night not wanting to hear bey's complaints of me sleeping in class.

The next morning

"Onika" the voice of my mom called, making my heart drop to my ass.

"The lease is already signed" I called out, walking from out of my bathroom and into my room where she stood looking at all the boxes.