agreement

Onika T. Maraj
Time Square, Manhattan, New York

I walked through the halls of the school highly irritated

I walked through the halls of the school highly irritated. I was on my way to the cafeteria to drop off the girls food.

The lady behind me in the drive through had a whole lot of mouth for a old white lady. The whole encounter immediately dampened my mood.

"Today must be piss onika off day" I mumbled as I caught Robyn sending me daggers.

We've been in school for two months, the four of us had grown extremely close in the short amount of time. Then there was just Robyn.

Everyone that knew me knows how blunt my mouth is so the bitch has one more time to do some slick shit.

"Here hoes" I said placing the food in front of them.

"You're the best, I love you" Zen said, everyone agreed with her in their own way.

"Y'all are welcome, y'all know I gotta feed my babies" I chuckled.

"Where you been?" Mani asked as she chomped down on her waffle fries.

"I woke up late and decided to just drop off you alls food. Im actually on the way out. How did knowles class go?" I asked Lo and before she got the chance to answer a deep familiar voice met my ears.

"If you were in attendance then maybe you'd know"

I quickly turned around, only to meet Beyoncé's stern face. Feeling my cheeks heat up I quickly started towards the door.. only to be yanked by my wrist back to where I once stood.

"Don't make me have to show my ass in this cafeteria Onika." She gritted out, loud enough for only my ears to catch.

She let me go, before walking towards the stairwell.  "Meet me in my office Maraj." She said as she continued to walk off.

I didn't budge and low key thought about making a run for it.

"Now onika." she growled out and I picked up my feet and followed behind her.

We both made it into her office and she sat, just staring at me. I shifted from one foot to another. Her stare made me nervous. 

"Why weren't you in my class today?" She finally asked, breaking the silence.

"I had shit to do" I simply told her.. my sleep was way more important than her class.

"I thought we had an agreement" she said standing to her feet, walking over to me.

"You thought wrong" I told her, I wanted to see what she had deep down inside... I loved watching her get worked up.

She quickly gripped my face roughly, causing a soft moan to slip out.

"Speak to me like you have some sense tanya. Hand me your phone" she told me and I quickly grabbed my phone out my back pocket before unlocking it for her.

"I see you follow instructions, you just need a little aggression huh?" She asked and I gulped.

Soon I heard her phone ringing and I smiled eternally.

"You have detention for the rest of the day, go ahead and take a seat in the classroom" she said and i quickly nodded, heading into the classroom.

I knew I only had two more hours left which is why I wasn't tripping as hard. She had no classes left.. the last two hours of the school day were deemed as her planning periods.

Over the course of the first hour it ran smoothly, i sat and 'watched how to get away with murder'. That is until she asked me to start grading some homework papers.

"Why do I have to do this again?" I asked after my thirtieth paper.

"Because i said so." She snapped leaning over me completely to grab the stapler on the other side of her desk. My eyes trailed down to her caramel breasts as they sat so perfectly in front of me.

I sat down on top of my hands, fighting the urge to not touch what wasn't mine..

Yet.

Truth be told, these strange feelings had taken over me the past month and a half.. maybe it was the extra time together but I had grown to love her company.. even if it was only two hours out of the day.. it still was the highlight of it.

I knew that we would never be able to peruse a real relationship which is why I had to distract myself.. and what better way to do so if it's not with someone else? 

I had been messing around with this boy named Darrel, better known as rel.

I knew better then to grow attached. My only mission was to have my fun with him until I figured out what I would do with knowles.

I knew that we both had some type of mutual feelings towards each other.. either that or I was crazy.

"Onika" her velvet voice called out, snatching me from my thoughts.

I shifted in my seat, feeling my jeans rub against my clit very slightly, a light moan escaped.

Her eyes shot over to me staring into mine, only making me hornier by the second.

"You good?" She asked, placing her hand on my thigh.

My eyes went to where her hand was placed, Watching her slim fingers graze my center.. no matter how hard I tried to contain the moan that fell from my lips, it fell.

I watched her eyes darken as she leaned in, only to kiss the corner of my mouth and her hands to move away from my throbbing center.

"Childish" I grumbled, gathering my things as I heard the dismissal bell ring.

"Good bye Onika, I'll see you tomorrow. Yes?" She asked and I nodded, closing her door behind me.

                                     ꨄ

I sat in the middle of my bed, trying desperately to finish the episode i started not to long ago.

But I knew that I needed a release, and fast.

My fingers traveled to my center, leaning back into the pillows my fingers circled around my clit, humming at the feeling I toyed at my entrance before slipping two fingers in.

Pumping the two digits in and out my eyes clinched closed as I remembered the feeling of Beyoncé's hands on my thigh.

"F-fuck" i whined, feeling the pressure building up in the pit of my stomach.

My mind shot to her handling me roughly, that being the push I needed my warm arousal coated my fingers as I slipped them out slowly.

Moaning at the sight of what she did to me, I slipped my fingers inside my mouth sucking them clean. Very satisfied with the taste it left on my tongue I sighed falling back into pillows.

What am I gonna do about this woman?