weirdo's reunite

For 10.4 reads❤️

Beyoncé G. Knowles
Time Square, Manhattan, New York

My dad had levels to his craziness and this had to have been one of the craziest shit he's done

My dad had levels to his craziness and this had to have been one of the craziest shit he's done. The fact that he took time out of his day to sit and hand write these letters just to scare me sent chills down my spine.

The whole ordeal had me so paranoid I didn't do anything but to to campus and come home, speaking time on the phone was to a minimum.

He had connections and I knew he was listening. I wouldn't be surprised if he had bugs planted in my house.. you just never know with Matthew.

Starting up my car, I decided to pop in on my mother to give her a fill in on what's been going on. Although it was 4 in the morning, I knew she was up busying herself.

30 minutes full of listening to Monica's "miss thang" i pulled into her grand driveway.

I've always wondered if she sold drugs on the side or some shit cause she'd been living lavish for as long as I could remember.

"MA" I yelled out, using one of the keys she gave to me and solange outside of herself.

Nothing could've prepared me for the noises coming from the master bedroom upstairs.

"MA YOU TOO OLDDD" I screamed out, hearing the moans come to a complete stop.

A few seconds later a man that looked around her age came walking down the steps, rubbing the back of his neck with a look of guilt plastered over his face.

"Uhh I'm Richard" he chuckled, holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Mmm mmm not after you was touching my old ass mama" I said shaking my head jerking my body back.

"GISELLE WATCH YOUR MOUTH AND GET YA NARROW BEHIND UP THESE STAIRS" she hollered.

I was sure the whole neighborhood heard her screams amongst other things.

"Mama that's so nasty" I said walking into her bedroom as she put new bedsheets on her queen sized mattress.

"How do you think you got here ju?" she asked with a hand on her hip. 

"Well.."

"Exactly. What're you doing popping up at my house using the key that was meant only for emergencies?" She asked sitting down on the edge of her bed.

"Yeah you might wanna take a seat, it's a lot to unpack."

By the time I had finished, she was furious.

"I'll bust a cap in his sloth faced ass I swear to God I will" she gritted, pacing back and forth.

"No you aren't, I was just giving you a heads up incase he tries any funny stuff with you." I said before giving my goodbyes and walking out the door.

On the way to the school I could've sworn I saw his ass at the red light on the intersection.

I convinced myself I was overthinking yet again.

Walking into the school building I decided to stop by solos office.

She was the only one who truly understood me.

"Sissyyy" I called out as i barged into her office.

"Wassup ju?" She asked hanging up whoever she was on the phone with before I came in.

"Damn you didn't even say bye to whoever that was" I giggled, taking a seat on the edge of her desk.

"They'll be okay. Everybody knows once I get tired of talking to you I hang up the phone without so much of a word"

"Rude" I mumbled, remembering the sole reason I even came in here.

"Anywho.. Your dad must be on on that shit" I told her, watching her face form into the nastiest mug I've ever seen.

"Bitch that's not my damn daddy fuck you" she rolled her eyes and sat back.

"He's been sending letters to my house every other day for the past month sol"

"Well what do they say?" She asked as she turned down the ringer to her ringing phone.

"Really creepy stuff, ranging from "everybody will know" even to "im watching you" it's so weird like he's always had this strange aura attached to him." I trailed off, shivering at the thought.

"Well when's the last time you saw him?"

"A couple months ago at the restaurant me and nic was at. It was so weird... but really 30 minutes ago. I swear I saw him at the red light"

"Just be careful" She said walking me to the door.

"Maybe" I replied, heading towards the elevator to get up to my second floor classroom.

"Ms.knowles" a voice called out,

I whipped my head around to see who called me, i frowned as soon as I laid eyes on the tall figure.

This teacher, Morgan Knowles has been harassing me for the longest, she swears that just because me and her has the same last name that were meant to be.

Delusion at its finest.

"May I help you?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"I had something to bring to your attention" she whispered, inching closer to me.

"Back back a bit for me" i chuckled stepping back some.

"I constantly see Onika coming in and out of your room.. Considering that violation act 212 is in play and  states that no teacher or student should be involved in any non-platonic relationships and if you're found guilty you'll be charged up to 20 years in a federal prison." She finished blabbing at the mouth.

"Mind your business when it comes to me. You don't know shit, even the shit you think you know.. you don't know. Now have a good day.. or don't I won't give a fuck" I said before walking off blowing her a kiss before closing the door behind me.

"Weirdos reunite"

.....

i hate this book and it's most likely getting deleted lmao. all love tho ꢃ.