death of me

Omniscient
Times Square, Manhattan, New York

"Fuck it" the older woman said, pulling out her phone to text the one girl who had been on her mind all day

The blonde haired woman was able to contain herself but after 11 o'clock it seemed as if the urge became more.. urgent.

Now at 1 am, she decided to stop fighting her urges and to just text the younger girl.

"what's the worst that could happen?" She asked herself, as she typed up her excuse for contacting her so late.. especially during this time of night on a saturday one at that.

Llama🙄: Hey nini, I know ur probably sleep but I was just checking in.

Nini🦄: Stop lying, you were thinking about me, I was thinkin bout you too tho
lmao.

Llama🙄: Onika be quiet. wyd?

Nini🦄:  Nun, bored. My mom and sister are at my grandmas for the weekend so I haven't been doing much at all..

Llama🙄: Come over.

Nini🦄: I'm already outside, come let me in Llama.

☀︎︎

The blonde traveled down her stairs, opening the door only to see the shorter girl who almost always invaded her thoughts.

"How'd you know where I lived? Weirdo." Beyoncé asked, stepping aside letting Onika come inside from the cool weather.

"I remember when you had to stop by with me in the car." She said rubbing at both of her arms trying to warm herself up.

"Come on" Beyoncé held out her hand, deciding against just sitting on the couch all night. She knew that she'd be way more warm in her bed.. with her.

"So.." onika trailed off, claiming her seat on the edge of the bed.

"Why you all the way down there? Come up here with me" Beyoncé said, patting the spot beside her.

Onika nodded her head before scooting to the top of the bed.

After some time, the two finally agreed on something to watch but the both of them knew, neither of them would be paying any attention to the madea play that played in front of them.

Thirty minutes in, Beyoncé felt the shorter girl placed her head on her shoulder, butterflies erupted inside of her at the small gesture.