accountability

Onika T. Maraj
Times Square, Manhattan, New York

"Yeah ma, i won't be at the house for a couple days" I talked through the phone, glancing at bey out the corner of my eye

"Okay nikapooh, you're grown just lock up the house. Ming is still with her cousins so have fun and call me when you can"

We both said our goodbyes and i hung up the phone, avoiding bey's eyes.

"Get out the car onika." She said lowly, opening the door and getting out.

"I think my legs are broke bae I don't know.." I trailed off making myself tear up just so she could go easy on me.

"Don't make me have to tell you again" she said, finally making her way to my side of the car and opening the door.

Dragging my feet all the way into the house I stood there at the bottom of the steps not wanting to face the wrath of Beyoncé Knowles.

Omniscient

"Go upstairs and wait for me, I bet not see one piece of clothing on your body." Beyoncé said slapping Onikas ass.

"No, I didn't even do anything wrong. Those bitches had that ass whooping coming. I regret nothing"

The shorter woman made no attempt to head on upstairs, the two stood staring at each other.. waiting for one to make the first move.

It'd been a total of five minutes and before Onika could escape from her girlfriends deathly glare she felt her hand wrap around her throat giving it a tight squeeze.

"I want you to say what you said across that room five minutes ago, go on" bey challenged. Her herself knew that nika wouldn't say anything. She knew better than that.

"I-" she started and bey shook her head. Chuckling lightly she let go of the woman's neck.

"You already know what to do. You have thirty seconds." Beyoncé said as she watched her scramble up the stairs.

Bey sat and watched the time change, Knowing she gave her enough time she trailed up the stairs, walking inside of the room.

"I see you know how to follow instructions now" yoncé said chuckling. Onika rolled her eyes causing bey's eyebrow to raise. Daring her to do it again.

"What was that?" She asked and the lady didn't say anything. Like she suspected.

"Come here" bey let out, watching a naked nicki make her way over to her.