value life

Beyoncé G. Knowles
Times Square, Manhattan, New York

"Hold on meg, I'm finna beat this girls ass" i gritted out hanging up the phone and sat back crossing my arms across my chest

I watched Onika and Aubrey become very touchy and feely with each other over the past few days.

At first it was harmless but one thing led to another, i cringed because I knew deep down inside that I couldn't do shit.. she wasn't mine.

I heard the bell ring indicating the start of class, i cleared my voice snatching everyone's attention..

Except Onikas and Aubreys.

"Excuse me, you two in the back.. come up here for me" i said, smiling to myself.

If nini wanted to be petty then I could surpass that shit times ten.

"So what's going on between you two that you can't seem to tame yourselves in my classroom?" I asked, smirking at the face onika was giving me.

"Man Knowles you trippin mad hard right now" Aubrey said rolling his eyes.

"Well you can trip ya ass downstairs, grab your stuff cause you won't be back playboy." I said watching him grab his stuff and slamming my door behind him.

"Giselle what the fuck was tha-" I held up my finger before she could finish.

"My office, now." I gritted out before she could protest anymore.

"Y'all just chill out and follow the instructions under your assignment tab in canvas. I'll be back shortly." I told the class before standing to my feet, joining nini in my office.

"Why would you do that?" She asked once I closed and locked the door.

"Do what?" I asked, rocking back and forth on my two feet.

"If it's what I think it is, you cannot get mad. Last time I checked I'm very single" she said rolling her neck at me.

My eyebrow raised immediately at the tone she held with me.

"You wanna rephrase that for me?" I asked her.

"No fuck that, you really have me heated. Good bye" she said walking off, before she could reach the door i reached out grabbing her by the back of her neck.. making her back meet my front.

"What have i told you bout' walking away from me when im talkin' to you?" I asked flipping her around, not letting my hand leave her throat.

A moan left her mouth before she opened her mouth to speak.

"I'm sorry" she said quietly, still smiling at the feeling of my hand wrapped around her throat.

"You like this shit huh?" I asked, sending another squeeze.

She quickly nodded her head yes, before her tongue ran across her lips.

I let her go, remember why I bring her in here from the get go.

"So, you and aubrey..." I trailed off waiting for her to put my thoughts to rest.

"Until someone tells me themselves that I'm off the market I'll keep what me and him have going on to myself" she said and I chuckled, grabbing my jacket from off the office chair.

"If you value his life, leave him alone onika." I said before leaving out the office.

                                        ☀︎︎

I noticed she hadn't even pulled out her laptop to begin on the work I assigned, by now the bell was about to ring.

There was no point in addressing her in front of everyone.

I watched everyone spill out of the classroom, i got up and locked the door before turning my attention to onika.

"What's been going on with you?" I asked walking up to my desk, pulling my chair closer to her.

"Nothing" she said, turning her attention back to her phone.

"Okay" I told her, deciding to catch up on my planning I sat for a good thirty minutes planning out for next week.. being that it was Friday.

"Beyoncé" she called out and i ignored her, still writing in my planner.

Soon her body was straddling my lap with her hands on either sides of my face.

"Stop ignoring me" she whined, placing her lips on mine.

Her lips were the best I'd ever come in contact with. Moaning into the kiss, I slipped my tongue into her mouth deepening the kiss immediately.

I felt her hips beginning to grind in my lap, gripping both sides of her hips, my lips attached to her neck.. making sure not to leave any marks for now.

My hands traveled up her thighs before meeting her center. Quickly slipping her panties to the side my fingers met her silky slit.

Feeling her jerk at the attention I was showing to her clit, I circled my fingers around it once more before pushing a finger inside her tight cave.

"Bey.." she trailed off, closing her eyes shut.

"Hm?" I asked, focusing on her leaking core.

"Right there.. shit" she moaned, rocking her hips more as I added another finger causing her mouth to fall slack.

"Right there?" I asked, angling my fingers watching her back arch into me more.

"Yes, I'm so close bey" she whined, taking her own fingers circling them around her swollen clit.

I watched her shake on top of me as she reached her destination, slowing down my strokes and pulling my fingers out of her.. I placed my fingers in my mouth taking in the consequences of her orgasm.

"You taste so sweet" i complimented, watching her through lidded eyes.

"Let me go clean myself up" she said chuckling, standing up from her seat on my lap.

I knew deep down inside that I wanted to have more with her but the question was did she feel the same?

☀︎︎

Lol hey guysss, do me a favor and add my new book 'love reboot' to your library, thank youuu.