yes, we have a problem.

Vote and comment!

Onika T. Maraj
Times Square, Manhattan, New York

It's been a few weeks since me and beys first date and everything had gone back to normal

It's been a few weeks since me and beys first date and everything had gone back to normal.. for the most part that is.

"Bae im tellin' you. She got one more time to say some slick shit or im popping her in her mouth" i gritted out walking next to her on the way to her class room.

"Please don't fight Oni, that's ten days you'll have to catch up on when you get suspended." She pleaded, holding the door open for me.

"That'll be ten days where I'll be outside"

"Don't get fucked up" she said lowly, sitting her bags next to her desk.

"You're no fun" I said rolling my eyes, plopping in my seat.

"What did i tell you about those eyes"

"That they shouldn't be going back unless it's of your doing" i mumbled, watching the class spill in.

"Keep that in mind" she said before quietly taking role.

"Can you pass these out for me?" She asked before handing me the stack of papers.

I started from the back handing out the papers and as I got closer to the front of the class I heard laughing come from my right side, ignoring it I continued handing out the papers.. that is until I felt myself trip over someone's foot.

Standing to my feet, I saw Robyn out the corner of my eye smiling while she dragged her foot back under the desk.

Chuckling to myself I stood up while throwing my hair in a ponytail before grabbing Robyn by hers, dragging her out of her seat.

At this point I was completely seeing red, I let go of her hair so she could get a fair shot of fighting me back.

"BITCH I BEEN WAITIN' TO POP YOU IN YO' SHIT" I yelled, grasping everyone's attention.

"ONIKA LET HER GO" I heard bey's voice yell out.

Of course I ignored her, the both of us fell onto the ground.. me having the upper hand I grabbed her by her hair and started banging her head onto the ground.

"You thought tripping me was funny huh?" I asked her still wailing on her.

"For her to have a lot of mouth she cannot fight" I thought to myself before I felt someone hit me in the back of my head.

Quickly letting Robyn go for a second I shot to my feet, seeing Belcalis throwing fists at me.. some connecting and some not.

"LET MY BEST FRIEND GO YOU NASTY HOE" I heard Lauren yell before feeling Belcalis being pulled off of me.

Out the corner of my eye I saw zendaya holding back beyoncé.

After what felt like ages I heard keys coming from down the hall.

I was about to let Robyn go until I felt something wet and slimy hit the side of my face...

"I just know she did not spit on me" i said to myself before slinging Robyn into the desks watching her fall into them. 

Walking to where she landed I started stomping her into the ground before feeling a familiar set of arms wrap around my waist.

"Let me go" I said calmly trying to pry her hands from around me.

"Nika i need you to calm down please" she whispered carrying me out the classroom.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO" I yelled feeling my chest rising and falling slower and slower.

"Watch your tone onika don't play with me" she gritted out bringing me into the principals office, already seeing Lo in there.

But realization hit.

"That this bitch really spit on me"

If there wasn't one thing that's beyond disrespectful, it was spitting on someone.

"Hearing Robyn's voice coming closer I shot up running towards the door before I was successful in getting out of the office I felt someone grab me by my wrist.

"Sit down Onika, im not about to tell you again" bey said and i quickly shook my head.

"No cause what the fuck??" I said, finally letting my tears fall.

These weren't tears of hurt, more like anger. And I hated that I cried when I was upset cause it made me look weak.

Solange walked into the office, with a unamused look plastered on her face.

I quickly grabbed a tissue and the hand sanitizer and went to work on getting the spit off of my face.

"What happened nicki?" She asked sitting in her seat.

I gave her the whole rundown on what happened, feeling myself getting worked up again I felt beys hand draw circles over my hand. Instantly calming me down.

"I hope you beat her ass lil sis" she said smiling.

"You know I did" I told her, laughing at the look on her face.

"Well, Kelly is in there handling the other two. I have to give you ten days of out of school suspension but their classes will be changed." She said and I nodded already knowing what could happen if I got to fighting.

"Lo how did you know I was fighting?" I asked her and she chuckled at the question.

"Jhené texted me, mani was about to handle cardi but I told her I wanted her and for zen to hold Ms.K back. I knew she would've tried to jump in" she said and I nodded, grateful for my friends having my back.

"Go grab yourself and go home girls" Solange said and we went back to the classroom grabbing the stuff and started heading outside before we heard yelling come from out front.

"Is this the girl Rihanna?" A woman asked Robyn.

"Yeah ma, that's her" robyn answered stepping back when me and her locked eyes. The woman chuckled before handing cardi the purse.

"Damn i gotta fight bitches mamas too?" I said dropping my bag, putting my fists up before I heard a thick southern voice speak up.

"Homegirl I wish you would put ya' hands on this one right here" bey said pointing to me.

The woman looked distraught before mumbling under her breath and snatching her purse back from her daughter.

"You will be hearing from my lawyer" she said before the two got in the car.

"Go home you two" she said before walking back inside.

Me and Lo went to Wattaburger then I dropped her off at home.

I knew my mom was working the 24 hour shift. She had just left a couple hours ago and Ming was with my aunt for the week so I had the house to myself.

After eating, I decided to run me a bath and take a nap.

Fighting took way too much energy out of me, you will not catch me doing that shit unless I absolutely have to.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my hand I looked down and saw bey calling.

"Be ready in five minutes, pack a bag." She said before hanging up the phone.

Groaning, letting out the water I had ran I quickly started packing my bag.

By the tone of her voice..

I was in trouble.