Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A week later

Walking into my office I knew I had a lot of tasks to complete I had the Men's clothing line photoshoot to oversee as well as looking at the final touches for the Nike shoes that will be featured in the magazine as well.

"Good morning Mr. Carter" Marsha greeted me with a coffee in hand.

"Good morning is everything set and prepped for the Men's clothing line shoot today?" I asked taking the coffee and proceeded to walk into my office with Marsha closely behind.

"Yes everything is set to go the shoot takes place at 1pm in Queens everyone will go off your instructions." Marsha  stated as she sat in the chair across from my desk.

"Ok we will bring this vision to life, and the models? They have everything they need? Did Anderson do a final fitting to assure everything fits." Yes he did and I have his report as well as everyone else who preformed final touches yesterday." She said as she handed me a Manila folder.

"Ok thank you that'll be all" I said as I took a sip from my coffee and began to go over every thing just to make sure no last minute adjustments  needed to made. Pleased with everything I seen I got up from my chair fixed my red velvet Gucci suit, grabbed my brown briefcase and headed to the door where Marsha was waiting.

"You have your notes already? I asked her as I looked at her while she held the door open for me.

"Yes I do I also have the list of requests you made in case you want to make sure everything is according to your liking. " She said as she walked behind me making our way to
The conference room.

I approached Paula, Anderson,and Jacob as I walked over to the head conference table making sure they had all of their equipment.

"You guys ready?" I asked clasping my hands together and giving them a big smile.

"Yes the models are already in hair and make up". Paula replied turning to look at me

"The tigers are there as well and have been trained we assure no accidents should happen because we understand that's your most important concern however we also understand these are animals so we also have an EMT team on site in case anything were to occur." Anderson stated as he zipped his nap sack.
"Perfect and the models had their last fitting for their garments?" I asked again and Jacob spoke up and uttered a quick.

"Yes last night and this morning when they arrived on site we assure you everything is fine." He looked up from his notepad.

I gave him a slight head nod and motioned for everyone to follow me out the door so we can be on our way.
We hopped into our all black Tesla Model Y; the company car, And rode to the location. I booked us some time in the Andriondack Mountains in order to execute the scenes for the photo shoot.

" Ok are the models still in hair and make up?"I asked looking around for someone to answer.

"Yes they should be coming out any min I didn't know if you wanted do a walk through first." Paula replied as she motioned towards the photographer's set up as well as the tiger cage.

"Ok yes walk with me." I said as I walked around making sure everything was up to par.

I walked over to the section we would be shooting at. "Get someone to smooth out this snow I don't want to see a bunch of footprints." I pointed to the choppy looking snow.

Paula snapped her fingers and a guy came running over, after she gave him the instructions we walked off to the next area. Approaching the Tigers I seen their trained wrangler looking at them and making sure they're good to go. I walked over to the EMTS. I greeted them and made sure to give the strict instructions to jump in whenever they felt necessary.