Chapter 11

Chapter 11

After I got off the phone with Anthony I quickly dialed the number of my second in command.

"Speak"

"Now is that anyway to answer the phone when you're speaking to a lady?" I asked with amusement laced in my voice

"Hey my love how are things going on your end."

"That's what I was calling you about it seems that Anthony is going to be making his way back to New York much sooner than we expected."

"He's being discharged already? The man just got shot and somehow escaped from a burning house."

"Not exactly he's going to be breaking out he wants me to arrange for a car to pick him up in the morning as well as have the jet loaded with doctors and nurses ready to go."

"Shit! I have my guy on it but we expected for him to be there for at least a few more weeks you know how I like for shit to be strategically planned."

"I know be he needs to be dealt with as soon as possible he gave me little to no information over the phone but me knowing him he's not just going to let this go my best guest is he wants to get back here where he's comfortable and re group we cannot let that happen."

"Ok here's what we're gonna do exactly what he told you have everything ready my guy will just have to run interception before he makes to the car in the morning."

"Ok I'll text you when the car is outside so you'll know when you make your move."

"Ok that's a go."

After hanging up the phone I leaned back in Anthony's chair and kicked my feet up on the desk soon this will all be mine the million dollar company this big ass desk of course I'm gonna have to do some redecorating it needs a woman's touch around here. Being that Anthony doesn't have any children or a spouse and his little brother is no where near equiped to run things I'm sure everything will soon fall into place. I know what you're thinking working for Anthony all these years how could I possibly betray him like this? Well you see ever since I got this job as his assistant years ago I always dreamed of one day owning this place I handle everything finances, board meetings, photoshoots everything is all me all he does is go through the books so the way I see it it's already mine I just need to get him out of the way to make things official.

Heading over to Jessica's place I only had one thing on my mind thats to get information out of her ghetto ass and if a nigga gets to eat some good food and get my dick wet in the process well hey so be it. Pulling in the driveway I could see the lights on inside putting on my best smile I knocked on the door.

"Who that is." I heard her ghetto ass say from the other side of the door.

"Who you think it is?" I said right back

The door swung open and she stood standing there in a crop top and some boy shorts.

"Well don't you look delicious." She replied sliding aside and letting me in

I walked straight into the living room and plopped down on the couch and grabbed the remote.

"Damn nigga no hug? Just come in and make yourself comfortable why don't ya."

"My bad." I chuckled standing up and giving her a hug I didn't waste time sliding my hands down and feeling on that ass she got.

"See that's all I wanted." She said with a wink.

"That ain't all you want." I reply grabbing my crotch and sitting back down.

She giggled and walked away  to go get our plates.