Chapter 6: This chick, what the hell is she doing to me?

Authors note: whoa you guys really wanted a Jared pov huh? Thanks for all the votes and comments. Frequently I'll ask you guys about ideas so keep commenting and voting.   :)

Jared POV

I was standing by a few of my friends, my arm wrapped around a girl whose name I can't remember and I really couldn't care. She was here for one thing and one thing only.

"Is that the girl that moved into your house?"  The babe under my arm asks.

I snap my head up, I was about to light a cigarette but her question caught me off guard. How da hell did she know Princess moved in with me? I see Princess walking fast past us, trying not to look at us but what babe said made Princess slow down and look at her. Princess's brunette hair was curled. She was wearing a white sleeveless top and shorts. Her legs and chest looked amazing today. What am I thinking?

"Yeah." I say to babe. Man what was this chick’s name?

"What are you looking at?" She growls at Princess when Alyssa, that's her name, catches her staring. I see Princess’s jaw clench. I feel like I need to protect Princess when I looked at her. She seemed so fragile, tiny compared to Alyssa, and I couldn't just stand by and watch her break.

"Alyssa cool it." I snap at her. I look towards Princess and give her the get-the-hell-outta-here-look. But of course she doesn't move an inch.

"Uh no, that freak pisses me off. Imma bout to smash her face." She says.

"She didn't do anything to you. Chill." After I said this I knew I just put Princess in deeper sh*t.

"Don't tell me what to do. I am not you're slave." She says taking a few steps to Princess. I grab her arm, I knew that she was going to do something very stupid.

"Get the hell off me." She yanks her arm away and steps closer to Arianna. I see her pull her fist back and swing forward. Princess falls to the ground. She didn't even hit back. Derrick and Ricky, my two bros from forever snicker and look at me. I smirk, so they don't get suspicious. Come on Princess, get up. Blood was running down her face from the huge cut on her forehead as she tries to get up. Alyssa sees this as an opportunity to kick her while she was down. Literally she kicked her while she was still down. She gasps for air, her face turning red. I start to panic when her face looks a little purple but then seconds later it returns to normal color.

"Man, you’re worthless. That's probably why your parents left you. They figured death was better than living with you."  That was a low blow. Even for Alyssa. It takes a true worthless piece of sh*t to bring in her dead parents. I see Princess's eyes glass over a little. Alyssa spits on Princess and that was enough for me to see. I grab Alyssa from behind and hold her far away from Princess. She claws at me, screaming for me to let go but I don't.