Chapter 16: The jerk was in the fridge

Authors note: Alrighty guys next chapter! I was out of town with no wifi :'(

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER MAY BE A LITTLE SLOPPY DUE TO THE FACT THAT MICROSOFT WORD IS NOT OPENING ON MY COMPUTER SO I EDITED IT THE BEST I COULD WITHOUT IT! ONE COMMENT SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT THE GRAMMAR WILL BE HUNTED DOWN.

THANK YOU :)

JARED'S POV

 "Like ships in the night

You keep passing me by

We're just wasting time

Trying to prove who's right" - Matt Kearney

I quickly wrote the note for Ari and storm out of the door. Is she really that blind? How many things do I have to do to show her that she has done no one else has done. She made me feel. She made me feel crazy, pain, stupid, equal, smart and...and she made me feel... love. I'm not totally sure what love feels like because I have never felt it but seeing her with that jerk Austin makes me nuts. I want her in my arms not his. I feel as if I am just in the friend zone. No, scratch that...I don't even feel like she thinks of me so highly. To her I am a nucience who she has to live in the same house with because of her parents deaths. 

So here I am, gathering a few friends to kick James's ass and she is out with another guy who does not care about her.  I pull out my car keys out of my pockect and start up the car. My phone starts to ring. I look to see who's caling. Ricky.

"What's up?" I ask, pulling out of the drive way and heading to Alex's house. Alex's dad took his car to work because his mother needed the family car to hang out with her friendsor whatever.

"Ay I already picked up Alex. Where we headin'?" I sigh as I pll into a random drive way and head back towards my house.

"You could have told me sooner Ricky..."

"Yeah sorry."