Authors note

Hey guys I know you have been wondering what the heck I have been doing that has made it's to where I'm not updating... honestly I haven't been on this website on the intention of writing because wattpad has been giving me problems with my updates. It's been updating only half of what I write to where I have to go back and edited the ends. I have also tried updating and it would completely delete everything I wrote, which when this happens I shut down my computer because I am to aggravated to write. I miss writing this story soooo much and now that it is summer I will have a lot more time to get this story back on track! I appreciate those who have been patient! I love reading your comments about this story, good or bad because it is all still supportive and good advice...I will be finishing this book...there will probably be an update this weekend!

Thank you sooooo much guys!!!!

xoxoxo

-Bucsfan37

p.s I have been thinking about doing a spin off of this book and making a meeting Mrs.player so leave a comment telling me what you think!!!

and remember kids never try to high five a snake... they don't have hands and will bite you for making fun of them....trust me, I would know...