Chapter 13: What a party!

Authors Note: So I am finally starting to get my story edited...But only chapter 1 and 2 have been edited. Hopefully I'll get to the point where my uploads are all update but it may be another week or so before that happens. So just hang in there guys! A few of you seemed confused at the last chapter. When she was about to get ready for the party she remembered the day before with Austin. And since you guys wanted to know why see got drunk I just had her memory play through out that chapter. She will actually be going to the party in this chapter.

This will be a short chapter though sorry!

 Banner by: @kureizi_jeez

   I look through my closet, trying to find something good to wear. I had a black dress but it was plain. I look at the time on my phone. It was nine thirty. Raven was going to be here any minute. I sigh in defeat and slip on the dress. It fit my figure perfectly. One side was a long sleeve and the other was strapless other than that it was tasteless. My door flies open. Jared was standing there with his arm extending out towards me. Raven pokes her head into my room and then fully comes in. Her jaw drops as she takes in my room. This was her first time being in my house though it has been about a month since I moved in. Her gaze then lands on me and she instantly frowns.

"What are you wearing...? It's so....boring!" She seriously seemed disappointed in my outfit choice but this was like the only dress I got.

"This is all I have." I say, sitting down on my bed.

"No it's not." She walks over to the drawers over by my book case.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for accessories."

"Why they be in those drawers and me never had any jewelry." She continues to open drawers around my room.

"Bazinga!” What can I say, she loved the big bang theory. I walk over to her and glance into the open drawer. There is quite a bit of jewelry and other sorts of things in these few drawers. She grabs a silver chain and some hoop earrings. I quickly put them on and follow Raven out to the car.

"So Jared told me about the other day..." She says as she turns onto the highway. The party wasn't very far but it wasn't close either.

"About...?" Honestly I had no clue what she was talking about.

"About you getting drunk! Arianna what has gotten into you! I mean I am the one who usually gets drunk but you? Come on!"

"Raven I don't need a lecture!"

"No you don’t, you need a friend, a best friend. I am here for you and I want you to keep succeeding. I don't want to see you drop to jarred level."

"Just drop it Rav, please. I need to party." She sighs and focus more on driving. I look out my window. Was I dropping to Jared's level? My grades have slipped but are pretty okay, I got drunk once but who hasn't in my school, am I that bad now? No. No I'm not. I am still Arianna. A model student who has a future, right? We pull up to the drive way. There are a few people, stumbling around, and either trying to leave in their car or other things. The music was loud as we crept closer to the door. I figured it be a lot better to just go ahead and walk in due to the fact that no one will hear a knock on the door. As we walk in we are bombarded with the smell of alcohol. It made me nauseous. There were a bunch of girls in skimpy dresses, grinding on the nearest thing with a beating heart. It was honestly gross. I turn to find Raven, though she is gone. I sigh, with Raven gone I didn't know what to do. Sure my friends were here but they were either drunk, or doing something I’d rather not get into.

"Wow you look good, I guess being single brings the best of you out." I didn't have to turn to know it was James. I continue to walk. Trying to seem as if I hadn't heard him. He didn't buy it. He grabs my arm turning me towards him. I could tell that he has had a few drinks.

"Let me go!" I yell at him, trying to pull my arm free. But he drags me outside to the side of the house.

"How could you do this to me A?" His hold getting tighter. I struggle to fight him off. He pushes me against the house.

"I loved you. And then you go and screw it up." 

"James get the hell off me!"

"And then you go to Jared, someone worse than me. I made a mistake but you have made a lot." He says, the alcohol burning my nose. He started to grab at the hem off my shirt. I started screaming, at the top of my lungs that someone would hear me. Prince charming was not going to be saving me.

Authors note: Sooo sorry for not updating fast! So busy this week! Like/comment/fan <3

And remember kids, never talk to a squirrel trust me they aren’t as nice as you’d like to think!