Chapter 17: "Sooner or later..."

Authors note: Hey guys!  I was very happy to see no grammar comments lol...just a heads up this is going to be a sloppy chapter as well...My microsoft word needs a update and won't let me go on it till it is updated but it's a big update so I have to go through my computer and delete some things...so I am lazy as I said before so I unfortunately won't have perfect updates for awhile....sorry for the incovience :'(

Arianna POV

I shouldn't have kissed Austin. He is a great guy and was kind the day I met him before the whole getting drunk with Ricky incident. But I just got out of a bad relationship with James and just recently got attacked by him and now I've kissed Austin? I feel like such a slut. What happened to my life? It feels like years ago, when I was above all of this but it has only been six months. I am better than this...My life now is something that my...parents never would have envisioned  for me. I feel like I am letting the down everyday . 

I regain focus as I read the note again:

Ricky, Alex and I are going to say a little hello to James. Be back soon.

-Jared.

His blocky handwriting leaving indentations on the back of the note. I run my fingers over them. He was angry when he wrote this. That means if I don't get there in time Jared is going to get himself into a lot of trouble. I run to the counter and grab my car keys and run to the car. Wait! I stop and pat my hands against my front and back pockets.

"Crap!" I run back into the house and grab my phone and I call Raven. I have no clue where Jared or James are...

"Ari! Where were you at the party? I looked every where for you! Did you ditch me?!" She rambled as my thoughts went to that night.

Wow you look good, I guess being singe brings out the best in you.

Let me go!

How could you do this to me A? I loved you and then you got to go screw it up.

James get the hell of me!

"Arianna?!" Raven yells into the phone snapping me away from the memories. 

"Huh?" I ask confused.

"I asked why you called 3 times and you didn't answer me! I thought you had died." I laugh at her exaggeration.

"Sorry. Well I wanted to ask you if you knew where any major parties are tonight?"

"Is somone wanting to partyyyy?" She asks a little shocked.

"No... just tell me where they are." I reply seriously.

"Ok, ok. Bossy. Well I only know of too parties tonight. One at Fletcher's and one at Amber's."

"Which is the bigger, more heard of party?" I start up my car and pull out of the driveway.

"Probably Fletcher's."

"Directions?"

"I'll send you a text with the address."

"Please and thank you!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...you owe me an explanation for the other night though." She squeezes in.

"Sure but not now...Talk to you later." Not even waiting for her to say goodbye I end the call, My phone vibrates in my hand. Fletcher didn't  live to far away from me. I head towards his house.

                                                                            *             *            *

I open the door to the immediate, over-powering smell of alcohol and sweat. I dodge countless drunks, looking for any sign of Jared or James. It was a huge house to search and if I wanted to stop Jared I needed to be quick. So insted of searching the whole house, I decide to ask some of the people who didn't  look too intoxicated.

"Have you seen Jared?" I ask a large male on the couch. He looked my way but didn't say anything.

"Guess not." I mutter. I continue to ask a few more slightly less drunk people before I give up and text Raven for Amber's address.

"Her party only goes until one you got about an hour to look for him."

"Okay thanks."

"Yeah sure. Are we-"

"Sorry Ray, gotta go."

"But w-"

"Thanks again!"

"Are you seriou-" I closed my phone and push people out of my way, running to my car.

                                                                        *              *            *

I pull into the driveway and jump out my car, slamming the door behind me. I hear a few drunken girls scream In terror. The music stops and I hear a loud bang. I open the door. This was the right address.  I made it. Sooner or later.

Authors note: This may be the last chapter of this book, due to the fact that I make you guys wait too long for uploads... Plus I want to start fresh on a new book and I really want to right Meeting Mrs.Player and a few others....let me know what you think...if I do continue I just want you all to know we are getting close to the end of it!

And remember kids...Don't hate me for that authors note^  http://www.troll.me/2011/09/29/arnold-disgusting/im-sorry-dont-hurt-me/