Chapter 15: You can't handle the truth!

Authors note: I'm sorry guys these last two weeks I have had Golf every day from seven in the morning till seven at night....Crazy right?! Well it wasn't for nothing!! I won my golf tournament! Got a glass trophy!! WOOOOO!! Lol sorry I'm still really excited!

Hey BTW I made a Fan page! It will be so much easier to reach me on Facebook then on Wattpad so show me a little love and like it?

https://www.facebook.com/Bucsfan9737sFanpage

RECAP: Arianna loses her parents in a tragic car accident that Jared's friend committed. James didn't approve of Arianna moving in with Jared and his wealthy farther so they had a fight. As soon as they make emends from that fight things take a turn for the worse. Arianna gets in a fight with one of Jared's lady friends and this causes the tension between James and Jared to grow stronger. James almost gets in a fight with Jared but Arianna convinces James that Jared isn't worth it. Jared looking for any excuse to beat the crap out if James stumbles upon him while James hooks up with another girl. Arianna catches Jared reading her private journal filled with mysterious poems. They go to homecoming where James slips away to "get drinks" when he is really making out with another girl. Jared fights James and they both get thrown out of homecoming and James comes to apologized. Expecting forgiveness from Arianna, but receiving a warning from Jared. Jared and Arianna kiss making it even more complicated for them. Arianna comes home drunk  after meeeting the popular boy Austin and meeting Ricky, Jared's friend. She also comes home after James attempted rape.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the hospital and the nurse handing Jared some paper work.

"Uhh...." Jared says looking at a question on the paper.

"What?" I asked.

"This question on the paper."

"Well what's the question?" His cheeks turned red. I looked at him questioningly.

"Uh...well...have you...ever had an uh yeast infection?" That's why he is so embarrassed.

"No. Do you want me to fill out the rest?" I ask him, not wanting to make any more awkward for him.

"No I got this." I turn away and less than five minutes Jared hands me the paper work and sighs. I look down to see if he left any blank. Turns out after he asked me the question earlier he went to the next one and never moved on. As I read the questions he never answered it made sense why he gave up. Questions like when was my last period and if I was pregnant don't sit well with guys. I tried to keep my handwriting neat but it was difficult with my hand being in pain. We waited for what seemed like forever but was only twenty minutes. They told Jared that he could wait in the waiting room but insisted that he was going to stay with me. I got X-rays for my foot, hand and head and had to wait another twenty minutes as they came back with the results.

"Okay so Arianna, your  hand is for sure broken, you twisted your ankle pretty bad but that should be better in a few days but we ask for you to stay for a few more hours so we can get you a CAT scan for your head because we believe you possibly have a minor concussion. Nothing to worry about but we just want to be safe than sorry." Says Dr. Manny

"Okay." I nod to the doctor.

"If you need anything look on you T.V remote and use the call for assistance button at the bottom. The volume for the T.V is on the side and the speaker is at the top of the remote."

"Okay thanks." He looks over at Jared, judging him but Jared didn't notice. He was preoccupied with watching me. Then the Doctor turns to leave when he notices me catching his judgmental stare towards Jared. He shuts the door behind him, leaving Jared and I in silence. I decided to turn on the T.V take away the awkward silence. I can feel him staring at me.