Chapter 10: My world is really crashing down...

Authors note: Wow guys I got to the top twenty today in teen fiction! I never thought this book would receive so much attention! My goal was to get this story some reads but I didn't expect this. My new goal is to reach #1 once. I will be updating consistently like this if your guys are willing to keep voting and commenting. If we can do that I'm positive that we can hit #1!

Also my story isn't edited. Sorry if this pain in the butt to you guys but I barely have the time to post these chapters let alone edit. I try my best to catch them but the stupid little things get by me a lot. Don't be a grammar Nazi Lol :)) I will at some point have all these chapters edited, I promise.

It feels like my heart has been punched a thousand times over. James is still making out with her, not noticing the fact that I see him. I turn to Jared, I couldn't look anymore. I thought James could be the one. To me he was my outlet, the only thing that felt right, a reason to keep going. But I wasn't that for him. I wasn't good enough. I was too ugly. I was too fragile, too boring. As to where she is gorgeous, exciting, new, a fresh break from me. And when Jared unwrapped his arms from mine, walking to James, I didn't stop him. I wanted him to feel pain. I knew it was wrong not to stop Jared but I couldn't bring myself to stopping him.

I look over to where James is. Jared was in his face yelling at him. James who was shocked that he was caught, scans the room for me. He wanted to know if he got caught by me as well. He finally finds me. I had tears streaking down my face as he gives me a sad expression. Jared's first contacted James's face, breaking our eye contact. I turn on my heel and run outside as the yells became louder reminding me what I was leaving behind.

I open the doors from the gym, it was raining but not hard. I slam myself down onto the steps, unstrapping my heels and throwing the out into the rain. I pull my legs up to my chest, putting my head on my knees. James was the last good thing in my life. He was there for me through everything. He connected me to my past, my memories, and my parents and now he's gone. And so are the feelings I had for him. I sat there for a few more minutes before the gym doors open.

"We will deal with you two on Monday but for now go home!" Mr. Burnside roars. I feel some one touch my back.

"Would you like to come home with me?" Jared asks. I nod my head.

"Arianna I'm so sorry!" I hear James yell running to catch up with us.

"James if you want to keep breathing back the hell off." Jared growls, but continuing to walk

"Arianna I love you, you know that. I made a mistake." James yells. 

"James SHUT THE HELL UP!" Jared yells at him. By this point James doesn't want to get the crap beat out of him so he lays off walking towards the car we had come in. By the time we reach Jared’s black mustang, we are drenched. The rain had picked up but we didn't care. When I open the passenger side of the car, a bunch of cigarette packages, bottles of beer and other thing that I had no names for cover the seat and some far out of the car. I look up at Jared. He smiles sheepishly throwing the junk into the back seat. It was a silent ride, but not awkward. I had zoned out so if he said anything to me, I didn't hear him. All I could think about was that James was happier with some other girl. The streets pass by in a blur. Jared pulls into the driveway and leads me to my room. I sit on my bed and Jared turns to leave.

"Wait!" I called out. He turns back to me and raises an eyebrow.

"Stay. Please." I ask looking away embarrassed for asking him that. I thought he had left until he sits next to me on my bed. I rest my head in my hands.

"Why?" I ask aloud.

"Why what?" Jared asks me.

"Why would he do that to me? Am I not good enough? Am I too ugly? I have to be in order to get cheated on right?" Jared pulls my hands from my face and holds my chin, making me look at him.

"I don't know why he did that to you, but honestly he is the biggest idiot for letting someone like you go. Arianna, you are the prettiest, most selfless girl I have met and trust me I have met plenty." He says with a crooked smile. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you." I whispered. I close my eyes and think about what Jared just said. He nods.

"I thought you hated me." I had asked him after moments of silence between the two of us. I pull my head off his shoulder to look at him. He smirks.

"I do hate you." He laughed. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah" He says nonchalantly.

"People who hate people don't help one another."  I accused.

"Yeah the do. Have you ever heard the term the enemy of my enemy is my friend? In this situation we both hate James." Hmph, Jared is smarter than he looks.

"Okay than what about you staying here and comforting me?"

"You asked me to stay." He replied.

"Yes but you decide to stay. I wasn't forcing you to stay yet-" I was interrupted by the fact that Jared leaned down and put his lips to mine.

Authors note: I loved writing this chapter! Oh and you know how a younger Sarah Michelle Gellar and drew Roy play Arianna and Jared well I need a famous teenager for James. I can't find anyone so if you have any preferences that'd be great just leave me a comment. I need to have it be a famous one so if I ever get a trailer for this book it will be a lot easier to make. Thanks guys. JARED POV will be next chapter.

And remember kids....ALWAYS run with scissors  :)