Chapter 12: I did what now?

Authors note: A big thanks to @Indiefreak. She sent me a few covers for this book and I picked the one I liked the most. The other two will become banners for my next to chapters. They are all great! Thanks you Indiefreak. Anyways I’m glad you guys like the last chapter, Jared seemed to be a little jealous…

Arianna Pov

When I wake, I feel like I’m about to puke. So my first reaction was to run to the bathroom, but as I get out of my bed I can’t get up. Confused I pulled the sheets off of my body and there are a pair of arms holding my waist. I scream, this made my headache apparent and I moan in agony. The arms release me and Jared pops up, eyes wide open ready to attack someone. Jared…in my bed…I was definitely going to puke.

“Jared what are you doing in here!” I yelled. My head throbbing.

“You came home drunk and started crying. I wasn’t doing anything but helping you.”

“I cried?” This doesn’t sound like me I have never cry unless it is called for. But crying when I’m drunk?

“Yes you did. It was interesting.” I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks.

“Why did I cry, and why was it interesting.”

“Well you explained to or tried to get the point across… sometimes it was hard to understand you but you said life was hard so you drank and I told you I understood but that you should never drink. You yelled at me on how I had no clue about your life and you started to cry. I came, sat down on your bed and held you, telling you it would be okay. You feel asleep in my arms and so after I knocked out too.” I felt extremely embarrassed.

“You know you talk in your sleep.” He says after a while.

“No I do not!”  God, what did say if I did talk in my sleep?