Cast and warnings

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cast

Zenday Coleman as Skye Hamilton

Other face claims are used, Zendaya is the main one I picture as Skye tho.

Mason Mount as Himself

╰┈➤ FeaturingLewis HamiltonF1 driversFootballersCelebratesAs themselves

╰┈ Featuring
Lewis Hamilton
F1 drivers
Footballers
Celebrates
As themselves

"prologue"

Skye Hamilton, a 21 year old F1 driver, is the only daughter of Lewis Hamilton.

Skye was conceived after Lewis and his high school girlfriend decided it would be a good idea to have sex at 16.

Skye's mother wanted nothing to do with her so Lewis took her in as soon as she was born.

Raising a daughter while juggling his school work and a racing career was hard for Lewis, he often struggled and was extremely thankful to the people he worked with and his family for all the help they provided.

Lewis and Skye have a strong bond, since Lewis was an only parent, Skye traveled with him and did everything with him, so inevitably she fell in love with the racing world.

She was his world, the one thing he cared more about then racing, he was protective of his little princess but knew when to back off, something Skye loved about her dad.

Her godparents are Toto and Susie Wolff, they helped raise her and Tito would look after Skye whenever her dad was in the car.

The people on the grid where like a big family to Skye, she grew up around Sebastian Vettel, Daniel Ricciardo and more, they always loved when she was at the races as they treated her like a daughter. Skye even managed to make Kimi smile!

Skye was now an adult with a demanding career, she never thought she would end up in falling in love with her rival teams golden boy.

Warnings

This book will cover topics that may be triggering to the readers.

This book will contain:
• Racism
• Talk of anorexia and body image
• Swearing/Strong language
• Description of injury

I will put warnings at the top of each chapter that contains these topics so you have a warning before continuing to read.

Things in this book will not all be accurate to real life events but just go with it.

Please enjoy the book x