Chapter 16

Warnings: Talk of car accident, talk of not being able to have kids.

With her head resting on Mason's stomach, Skye released a deep breath as she let her eyes fall shut, smiling at the soft breeze that wafted through the open back garden doors, as the sunlight trickled in through the sheer white curtains around the living room windows

"You're so beautiful." Mason whispered out of the blue as his hand ran over her hair. Skye smiled as she opened her eyes and looked up at her boyfriend.

"You're even more handsome." He chuckled as she reached up and ran a hand through his thick hair.

"I love your hair." She mumbled as she massaged his head with her fingers softly, earning a soft sound from Mason as he shut his eyes.

"It's by far your best haircut." Mason smiled at the compliment.

"I wanna do something." He suddenly mumbled as they fell into a comfortable silence again.

Skye raised a brow "Like what? And please don't let it be football related." Mason laughed, Skye had been training all morning and was exhausted.

"I don't know." He shrugged, his mind flipping through all the possible things they could do.

"Shopping?" He suggested after a moment of thought. Skye nodded before moving off of her boyfriend.

They quickly got ready, Skye changed into charcoal jeans that where covered in white and black graffiti, a black and white woollen jumper with a white cami top underneath, black boots, black layered chain necklaces, a hat and rings, before grabbin...

They quickly got ready, Skye changed into charcoal jeans that where covered in white and black graffiti, a black and white woollen jumper with a white cami top underneath, black boots, black layered chain necklaces, a hat and rings, before grabbing her green Chanel and meeting Mason downstairs.

"Ready?" Mason asked as he held out his hand opening the door for them, after he complimented her for her outfit.

Skye nodded with a smile as she grabbed her sunglasses and connected hands with him "I'm driving!" She exclaimed running to get in the driver's seat of her McLaren.

Mason laughed as he got in the other seat "I'm the passenger!" He exclaimed, matching her enthusiasm making them both laugh.

"You drive like a grandma, Mase. There is no way I'm letting you drive." She pulled out of the driveway and out into the road.

Mason scoffed "I drive sensibly, thank you. You driver like a maniac." With a smirk, Skye pressed on the throttle a little harder to speed up the car and revved the engine.

"Skye!" Mase exclaimed as he pushed himself back into the seat earning a loud laugh from the younger girl.

"Remind me never to take you on a track run." She shook her head with an amused smile playing in her lips as she pulled into a parking spot.

They climbed out the car and held hands as they weaved their way through the busy streets of London, taking photos with fans if they where asked.

The young couple spent a few hours strolling through their favourite shops, before having dinner at one of their favourite restaurants.