Chapter 26

Skye and Mason held hands as they walked down the road to a restaurant they where meeting the F1 drivers, as well as their girlfriends/wives

The restaurant was being hired out for privacy and because of the amount of people that would be in attendance.

The event was casual so Skye was dressed in black skinny jeans with a white long sleeve turtleneck tucked in and a black and white vest over the top. She had on black knee length high heeled boots and a leathers jacket, along with some gold jewellery and a small black bag.

Her hair was in space burns with loose baby hairs falling down to frame her face, it wasn't a style she wore a lot, but a style she loved. Her make up was light. Only some nude lipstick, eyeshadow and concealer.

Mason was in loose leg blue ripped jeans, white Nike air forces, an oversized white t-shirt along with a brown hoodie and black Prada coat. It was cold so Mason was holding Skye's hand in the pocket of his jeans to keep their hands warm.

"Here we are." Skye looked up from the map on her phone and up at the restaurant they had hired out for the afternoon/evening.

"You ready?" Mason had been nervous all day about meeting everyone Skye talked so highly about.

The footballer nodded "Yeah, let's do this." Skye smiled as she placed an encouraging kiss on his lips before walking through the glass door he opened.

Mason removed Skye's jacket and placed it on the coat hanger before doing the same with his jacket. She smiled softly at him as she opened the door to the actual restaurant, they where greeted by soft instrumental music and loud chatter and laughter.

"You're finally here!" Charlotte Sine exclaimed as she ran over to the girl, wrapping her arms around Skye in a tight hug.

Skye laughed as she hugged the Monégasque women "Hi! I've missed you!" Charlotte hadn't been at the races in ages and Skye had spent most of her time in London, meaning they rarely saw each other at the moment.

"We're about to spend all day together now. You'll realise why I don't want to see you." Charlotte joked making Skye place her hand on her heart in fake hurt.

"You wound me Lottie." They laughed again before the brunette noticed an awkward looking Mason standing a little behind Skye.

"Who's this?" She already knew as did everyone else in the room who was watching the interaction.

"Char, this is Mason. Mason this is Charlotte." The pair smiled as they shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

"Vous en avez choisi un bon." Charlotte smirked at her British friend who blushed , replying with a quiet 'I know'.

Quickly, Charlotte dragged Skye over to the girls, not giving her a chance to greet the boys properly - only a quick hello before she was hugged by Kelly and the rest of the wags.