Chapter 22

skyhamilton ✔️

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

Liked by masonmount, bbcvl, ddlovato and 3,293,383 others
skyhamilton Date night 😘

View all 1,009,293 comments
Tuesday 26 July 2022

[COMMENTS]

username The outfit 😍

username Wow

masonmount ✔️ My girlfriend 🤤❤️
skyahmilton ✔️ My boyfriend 🤤❤️

username *Immediately saves*

username My heart is full

charlottesiine ✔️ MY WIFE 💍
skyhamilton ✔️ Loml xx

kellypiquet ✔️ Have fun x

username Beautiful couple
skyhamilton ✔️ 🥰

landonorris ✔️ Wow! You actually look nice
skyhamilton ✔️ OMG! Lando Norris just complemented me
landonorris ✔️ It will not happen again

username Skye got her style from her dad

username Mason looks hot af 🥵

declanrice ✔️ The difference in effort 😭
skyhamilton ✔️ Mason was planning to wear a black coat too!

username The hottest couple

lawrencechaney ✔️ Outfit looks familia?
skyhamilton ✔️ It was a tribute to you xx

username Nice house

username I'm not wearing heels because I'm ✨quirky✨ honestly, Skye is so fake.
username1 When has Skye ever said anything like this?
username2 username She wears heels and dresses all the time, stop hating.

username How can someone be so beautiful!?

luisinhaoliveira99 You look adorable 💗
skyhamilton ✔️ I would look even cuter if I was out with you 😉

username PLEASE- Skye is just full on flirting at this point

username Forget the driver x driver stuff. Skye and the girls are much more entertaining.

username How have the boys still got their girls?
pierregasly ✔️ A question I'm asking myself
charles_leclerc ✔️ You and me both
maxverstappen1 ✔️ So we all agree, Skye has the power to take our girlfriends?
alex_albon ✔️ Oh yeah
georgerussell63 ✔️ Facts!
landonorris ✔️ 100%

username That is unreal ^ 😭

username Skye and her looks could charm anyone tbh

username I think you scare them, Skye.
skyhamilton ✔️ Good. Keep them on their toes

———————————————————————

The couple where at their favourite nightclub 'The Alchemist' for tonight's date. After a stressful few weeks of racing, Skye was ready to let loose and have some fun with her boyfriend.

They had eaten when they arrived, deciding on a portion of Nacho's each, they ate at the back of the club away, from all the people dancing drunkenly on the brightly illuminated dance floor.

"Hey Skye." Mason saying her name made the driver look up from her plate as she dipped her nacho in the sauce it came with.

"What do you call cheese that isn't yours?" He grinned, the sparkle in his eyes shining bright with amusement as he held up a cheesy nacho.

Skye shrugged "I don't know?"

"Nacho cheese." Skye shut her eyes and pursed lips to fight back a laugh as Mason laughed loudly.

"That was awful." She managed to say, a smile winning the battle to be displayed on her lips.

Mason grinned "Come on, you know you want to laugh." Skye again pursed her lips, deciding to be stubborn.

That only made Mason grin wider "Come on, I know you want to." Skye fought hard as she looked away, breathing through her nose.

Mason laughed a little at the display "I can see it. I can see a smile." With those words, Skye couldn't fight it any more and laughed a little before groaning at the fact Mason had won.

He laughed throwing his hands up in celebration "Champion!" Skye giggled as she playfully nudged him before throwing another nacho into her mouth.

Once they finished their food, the couple order more alcoholic drinks such as shots and martinis. They played drinking games with people around the bar and before they knew it, they where both quite tipsy.

"Come on! Let's dance!" Skye yelled over the music blaring through the speakers. Mason smiled goofily as he followed his girlfriend to the dance floor and they found a spot in the middle of the sticky floor.

They danced for hours, screaming the lyrics to the songs that blasted through the speakers, dancing with random strangers and each other, making out sloppily thanks to the alcohol infecting their systems. They enjoyed the night of letting loose and having fun as a couple, not having to worry about stupid rumours that surround them.