Chapter 23

masonmount ✔️

Liked by skyhamilton, benchilwell, lewishamilton and 980,249 othersmasonmount Just watched a bunch of videos of Skye playing football

masonmount Just watched a bunch of videos of Skye playing football... safe to say racing was a better career choice 🤣 Thanks lewishamilton for showing them to me.

View all 382,2948
Wednesday 3 August 2022

[COMMENTS]

lewishamilton ✔️ No worries man

username Grumpy Skye 🔓

benchilwell ✔️ You used to be so cute...
skyhamilton ✔️ I will kick a ball at you
masonmount ✔️ Take that seriously, mate. Her free kicks are deadly
skyhamilton ✔️ You'll both be on the receiving end if you're not careful

username Mason seeing Skye's baby photos 😍

username She still does the nose scrunch

chelseafc ✔️ Hey mclaren want a video idea?
mclaren ✔️ Bring it chelseafc

username That will be gold! ^

username I NEED MASON BABY PICS!

skyhamilton ✔️ Oi! I could have been the next Ronaldo
masonmount ✔️ I say this with nothing but love... you were terrible
skyhamilton ✔️ I WAS 6!

username Please mclaren and chelseafc make that happen!

username Baby Skye = cutest baby

username Was she playing for Norwich?

nicolashamilton ✔️ Could have been a Spurs player
skyhamilton ✔️ Would rather eat glass then that xx

username Has she ever NOT looked cute?

premierleague ✔️ Who will sign Skye Hamilton in the next window?

username Petition for Skye to train with Chelsea for a day. Everyone who agrees say I
username I
benchilwell ✔️ I
kepaarizabalaga ✔️ I
masonmount ✔️ I
reecejames ✔️ I
kaihavertz29 ✔️ I
rlc ✔️ I

arianagrande Aww cutie

username I wanna know why she looks so annoyed

westham ✔️ We feel betrayed
skyhamilton ✔️ If declanrice had the manners to invite me, I would come to a game
declanrice ✔️ You're a season ticket holder!
skyhamilton ✔️ I'll wear a 'rice' shirt if you invite me
declanrice ✔️ Skye Hamilton, I personally invite you to a West Ham Untied game.
skyhamilton ✔️ Thank you Dec, I would love to go.
masonmount ✔️ ... What just happened?

username Mason getting replaced 😭

username Mason is like the only person who can ignore Mrs Ariana Grande

username Her friendship with the boys is one of the best things 😂

———————————————————————

True to the Instagram comments, Skye was at Cobham training ground so she could film a football video for Chelsea's and McLaren's YouTube accounts.

"I can't believe I agreed to do this." Skye shook her head as herself and Mason walked to the training pitch the video was being filmed on.

Mason chuckled "It's gunna be great!" He cheered over enthusiastically and waving their connected hands around making Skye groan.

"If you do that again I'm leaving." She warned shaking her head as they rounded her corner to the pitch.

Mason just laughed "Skye!" Ben cheered as they got closer.

"Heya Chilly." She hugged the boy softly before noticing how many of the team where standing around the pitch.

"Fuck, why are there so many people here." She asked as Ben put an arm around her shoulder.

"We're training today, so naturally, everyone decided to watch you." He smirked making Skye groan again.

She was given some football boots and a custom Chelsea shirt that had her last name and drivers number '70' on the back before standing in front of the camera with Mason.

"Hello McLaren fans." Skye waved at the camera.

"If anyone follows my boyfriend, Mason Mount, on Instagram, you would have seen what he posted about me playing football as a kid." She started explaining about why they where doing this video.

"As a result, McLaren and Chelsea FC decided it would be fun for me to go up against the Chelsea players in a few hard challenges." Mason was smirking at Skye who wasn't looking at him.

"I hate everyone that made this happen." She mumbled loud enough for the camera to hear, Mason laughed as kissed her cheek before kicking a ball into his hands and making them face the goal.

After a few rounds of Mason dominating Skye in random challenges, they ended up doing trick shots. Skye managed to kick the ball from the other side of the mini pitch and into the top bins of the goal "Did anyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again." She asked the group at large as she pointed at the goal. They laughed as Skye did Mason's iconic Frankenstein celebration.

"Alright, that's the end of me trying to play football, Mason won that by a landslide." She laughed losing count of the points as she tried to work it out.

"I think we've established that I should never do that again." She stated.

"On camera at least." Mason interjected smirking at his girlfriend who sent him a deadpanned look, earning a laugh from the footballer.

"Hope you enjoyed me making a fool of myself for your entertainment, see you in Belgium." She wrapped up the video before turning to the boys who where all smirking.

"I drive fast cars in circles, ok? I don't play football." She huffed making them laugh before they ran off to training again.