Chapter 11

.

"Well done baby

"Well done baby." Skye wrapper her arms around Mason's waist as he buried his face in her neck. Chelsea won their game against Brentford and Mason got man of the match, so he was exited about it.

He had been looking forward to the match and to win was great, especially when they where trying to stay in the top four. "How about we go home and cuddle? Maybe watch a movie to celebrate?" She kissed his cheek softly, Mason couldn't help but smile as her lips brushed against his soft skin.

Mason stood up straight and shook his head, holding Skye's hand softly as they walked down the tunnel and headed for the car park "I have a better idea." He smirked making Skye raise a brow.

"I'm taking you on a date." He revealed as they got in the car making her blush, their elbows rested on the arm rest as their hands connected as if they magnetised each other's touch.

"A date?" She inquired about what they would be doing but Mason shook his head with a smile.

"You'll find out when we get there." He chuckled as he started driving the now familiar roads around the home ground of Chelsea FC.

"Am I able to change?" Skye glanced down at her outfit, she was in beige cargo jeans and one of Mason's match shirts, black and red Nike trainers and a Burberry hoodie. She had on a dark blue denim hat with a rose sewn onto it, along with her Prada puffer jacket because it was cold, she had on a white belt as well as some rings and a layered necklace.

Mason nodded "I'll drop you home and message you when I'm coming." He told her as they turned down her road, the mixture of modern and old mansions lining the private estate.

"Wear something you can move around in - casual would be best." He suggested making her raise a brow, what the hell where they going to do?

The footballer pulled up outside of the steel gated house and got out the car, he helped Skye out the car and held her hand as they walked to the gates "I'll see you later." He pressed a kiss to his girlfriends lips before letting her go and going back to his car, watching her enter the house before driving away.

Skye rested against the front door, fuck, she had no idea what to wear.

Pulling out her phone, Skye called the group chat containing all the women on the F1 grid.

"What's the emergency?" Luisinha asked as everyone accepted the call.

"I'm going on a date and I need help." Skye breathed as she jogged up the stairs of her South Kensington home.

A mixture of sounds came from the girls - all good thank god "When?" Kelly questioned as she left the room, leaving Max to look after Penelope.

"Later tonight." The female driver answered as she walked into her room and opened the wardrobe.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Charlottes voice filtered through the phone as she laid on her and Charles's shared bed.

Skye shook her head "No idea. Mase just said to wear something I can move around in? And casual. So maybe trousers?" She waved her arms about in confusion making the girls laugh.