Chapter 17

A/N: Terrible photoshop 😭

———————————————————————

It had been a few months now and Skye was doing brilliantly in the title race. She was getting on the podium, winning, on being in the points almost every race.

Currently, Skye was talking to her dad, Susie, Toto and Angela in the paddock, just outside the Mercedes motor office, Skye smiled as she made funny faces at Jack.

Skye was listening to something Angela was saying when arms wrapped around her waist from behind, making the female driver tense.

"Missed me?" The familiar voice whispered, their hot breath hitting Skye's neck causing goosebumps to rise on the soft skin.

An exited gasp escaped her lips as Skye spun quickly in the arms "Definitely." Mason had been picked for international duty which stopped him travelling to the races with her.

Grinning, Skye pressed a passionate kiss to the footballers lips "What are you doing here?" Her voice was barley above a whisper as the question tumbled from her lips.

Mason smiled as their foreheads and noses rested against each other softly, their lips brushing together as they talked "We had a day off training, thought we would surprise you."

Skye's brows furrowed in confusion "We?" Her question didn't go unanswered as a whistle sounded to their left.

"Enough of that lovely dovey stuff! Come say hi!" Declan opened his arms for a hug, Skye smirked as she walked over with open arms, only to turn to Ben at the last second, earning laughter from the boys.

"It's good to see you!" She grinned up at her best friend, Ben wasn't in the England squad currently - due to his ACL injury - but he was here to support Skye.

"It's good to see you too!" They did their handshake before Skye greeted the rest of the team that was there: Recce James, Declan Rice, Jack Grealish, Jude Bellingham, Conor Gallagher and Tammy Abraham - the rest where apparently in the McLaren hospitality section.

Skye was pulled back into Mason's arms, her back resting on his front as the footballers hand's clasped around her stomach.

"How's training going?" She asked the boys as Mason buried his face in the crook of her neck, breathing in the scent he missed so much.

They made conversation for a few minutes before someone cleared their throat, making everyone look in the direction of the sound: Lewis Hamilton. "Someone you want me to meet?" He raised a brow, eyes glancing at the boy who's face was still buried in his daughters neck.

Skye laughed a little as she felt Mason tense, she ran her fingers softly over his arms that where clad in his England jumper in hopes to relax him.

"Mase," Placing a kiss to her neck, Mason raised his head to look at Lewis.

"This is my dad: Lewis Hamilton." Skye continued as she moved to be at Mason's side, holding his hand as she looked between their faces.

"Dad, this is my boyfriend: Mason Mount." Lewis held out his hand for Mason to shake, something the footballer quickly did with a kind smile on his face.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr Hamilton." He spoke formally as they shook hands.

Lewis smiled as their hands broke apart and fell to their sides "It's good to meet you Mason. It's nice to finally meet the man my daughter won't shut up about." Skye blushed as her eyes closed in embarrassment, Mason's soft chuckle only added to the embarrassment.

She heard a soft smack and her dad mutter an 'ouch' "Oh don't do that Lewis." Susie abolished before turning to the couple.

"Mase, this is my auntie: Susie Wolff, along with her husband Toto Wolff and their son Jack Wolff, as well as with this lovely lady: Angela Cullen." She introduced her second family to Mason who shook hands with them all - laughing as Jack pulled his hand away and poked his tongue out.