Chapter 41

"Look at you!" Skye exclaimed as she saw Jacob, he was in a black suit, white shirt, black bow tie and black polished dress shoes. His blonde hair was styled to the left, a little gel in it to make sure the hair stays that side.

He ran over and hugged her "Mummy!" He crashed into her arms hugging her tightly.

He pulled back and grinned, showing off his beautiful smile "You look pretty, Mummy." He complemented his mother making her blush as she rubbed his cheek softly.

"Well you look very handsome, little man." He blushed before running back to Toto and Susie.

"You look amazing." She smiled hugging her tall uncle softly, smiling at the familiarity off the action on such an unordinary day.

"Your looking dapper." She pulled away and glanced over his suit and bow tie that was similar to Jacobs.

After saying hello to everyone and getting good luck hugs from Jake and Nat, everyone got ready to walk down the isle.

All the men headed down the isle and went to their seats or stood next to Mason. His groomsmen consisted of Declan as his best man, Ben Chilwell, Lando, his brother in law Lewis and Jack Grealish.

Skye smiled as she heard everyone Aww as Nat and Jake walked down the isle together next. She couldn't wait to watch the videos of them walking down the isle, Natasha throwing the petals over isle and Jacob giving the rings to Declan ready for him to give them to Mason.

Mason smiled tears creeping to his eyes as he watched the kids walk down the isle. They waved excitedly when they saw him, earring laughs and cooes from everyone in attendance.

They both looked perfect, Mason never thought he would be this emotional on his wedding day but seeing everything so beautiful and perfect, he couldn't contain his emotions.

"Good job your two." Mason hugged Nat and Jake before they went and stood on either side of the alter. Jake stood in between Declan and Ben on the right side of Mason as Natasha went to Toto to wait for the other bridesmaids to arrive down the isle.

Mason took a shaky breath as the here comes the bride music started playing but with a twist. The avengers theme tune was hidden in there, those who picked up on it glanced at Mason who chuckled.

They picked it A for their love of Marvel and B because they wanted something other then the usual here comes the bride music. They agreed the traditional version was boring and dull so they spiced it up a little bit.

"Ready?" Lewis whispered as Skye linked arms with her dad.

She glanced back at her bridesmaids who all smiled encouragingly at her knowing she was nervous, with a breath she nodded "Just don't let make a fool of myself." She begged to calm herself down.

Lewis smiled as he squeezed her arm comfortingly "Only because it's your wedding day." She giggled quietly at his comment, the nerves immediately easing as they walked towards the large oak doors that led into the main church.

As soon as her eyes connected with Mason, everything disappeared. It was just her and Mason, all the fear worry and anxiety melted away as she looked into his comforting dark brown eyes.

Mason didn't managed to suppress a choked sob that exploded from his throat. He covered his mouth as his happy tears fell from his burning eyes, Declan rubbed his back softly to help calm him down.

Mason had never seen her look so beautiful. Skye looked like a goddess as she effortlessly walked down the isle. He knew in that moment they where made for each other.

Skye's tears fell as she watched Mason cry. He looked so good. His suit was the same as Jacobs, his hair naturally styled to suit him perfectly, his smile was large and bright which made her smile as she walked closer to her love.