The first and last party

When Carol walked in our direction, I knew something bad was going to happen. I could see it in her eyes. Always pretending to be nice, but in the inside there's just a parasite, wanting more slaves. „Good morning, Ian!", „Oh, good morning, Carol!", Ian has no idea, that she is targeting him. But I know what she's thinking. And I won't let her affect him with her poison. „Fuck off, Carol. We don't have time for your bitch attitude." Carol looked shocked at me: „Wendy you're so mean! I only wanted to talk. And besides, I wasn't talking to you." This bitch. Hopefully Ian doesn't fall for it. „I wanted to invite you to my party. Since you're still new, I thought with a little party at my place you could meet everyone.", „Thank you! That's so nice of you! I would love to come. Are you coming too, Wendy?" It seems like Carol wasn't prepared for that. „Uhm, Ian. I was only inviting you. Wendy doesn't like partys, you know?", „Really? Well, if she won't come, then I'm not coming too." This time he surprised both of us. What the fuck? Why wouldn't he go? It seems like Carol didn't like that answer at all. Then she grunted: „Ugh, fine. You can come too, Wendy. But don't even think about ruining it." Wow. I didn't think she would give up this fast. Carol went to her seat still grumbling to herself. I just looked at Flowerboy, who again shows his stupid grin. „What the fuck. How did you do that?", „A magician never tells his secrets.", „You're not a magician, Flowerboy." He ignored me and whispers to me: „Besides, I know you both hate each other and when you're at the party, everyone will rather be with you than with her.", „And how's that?", „I mean, who wouldn't? You're the prettiest and coolest girl in the whole school!", My face went red. Why is he complimenting me? He doesn't even know me that much. Stupid Flowerboy. „Wh-why would you even think, I would come?", „Aww, come on Wendy! Please, I haven't been to a party in years. And I hate being alone there." So he really wants me to go with him. I wonder. „Does that mean you want go on a date with me?", I asked with a smirk. Ians face turned red as a tomato. He turned around having his hands in front of his face. I think I overdid it. Suddenly he turns around again and says in the sexiest voice I've ever heard: „If you would consider it as a date, maybe." Wh-wh-whaaaaa!!! Now I was the one turning away. WHAT IN THE FRICK FRACK FUCKING WAY WAS THAT?!?! How can a boy like him talk like this?! Am I blushing?! I don't know what to say! Then I just whisper to myself: „Fuck." Behind me I hear Ian giggling. I turn around and punch him in the side: „Fucking idiot." Flowerboy was still chuckling, holding the side I punched. I hate him.

Of course, I couldn't say no after what he did. The party was starting at 20:00 pm and Ian insisted on picking me up. Shit. I shouldn't have agreed to this. Right now, I'm standing in my room in front of my mirror. I'm wearing a black dress, the back longer, almost touching the ground. The front is as short as a mini skirt. I wear it with black fishnet gloves and pantyhose as well as a black chocker with a silver moon hanging down. Also, I'm wearing long black high heel boots. Is it too much? I can't do my hair since they're short as hell. I hope it will be ok for Ian. Wait, why am I thinking of how Ian would like it? I don't even care about him. Right? .... It's strange, but...I think there is something about him. Something, that I.... like. Alduin starts screaming. I went up to him, lifted him out of the drawer and took the bird food. His wing looks a little better now. And he began to grow feathers. You're getting stronger. Good boy. I wrote Ian to come to the right side of the house where the fire escape is. My parents shouldn't know about him and the party. A knock on the window drags me out of my daydreaming. It's Ian waving at me outside. I open the window and let him in. „I'm sorry for this, but my parents are strict and if they would know that I would go on a party with a boy, they wouldn't let me out of the house ever again.", „Wow.", „I know right? Kinda brutal.", „No, I mean: WOW, You-you look. Gorgeous." He stares at me amazed by what he sees. I blush a little. I wasn't expecting him to like it. „Thanks...But don't you think it will be too much? I mean I never was on a party so I didn't know what to wear.", „Are you kidding me?! You're perfect! You're going to rock the party!", He says those words as if it was so simple to say them. I give him a friendly smile and compliment him: „You look really good yourself. I didn't know there were pink suits till now.",„Yeah, I got it from Amazon. But it's cool, right?", „Yeah, it fits you.", Alduin begins to scream again. I pick him up and show him to Ian: „Ian, this is Alduin. He's been growing a lot since last time.", „Hey little guy! Good to see you again! So, you named him Alduin? Like Alduin the World-Eater?, asked Ian. My eyes widened and I glanced at him with a surprised look: „You play Skyrim?", „I watch Youtubers playing it. I really want to play it myself, but I don't have enough money to buy it.", This boy. Somehow, he amazes me. „If you want to, you could play on my laptop. I could teach you how to play.", Ian got happy and thanked me.