Flowerboy and Ravengirl

I had been searching for him, for a while now. Where is he!? He couldn't have gone so far. Searching around places which are near the house, I got even more worried. I had the gun with me, even when I didn't like it. It's better to have it with me, if something happens. Who knows who I will meet if I find him... Ian or Gedeon. A few blocks away, I saw an alley with a dead end. I looked carefully inside. Ian! He was sitting on the ground, making eating noises. Fuck, I'm too late. But, maybe now that he has eaten, he isn't dangerous. I had my hand in my pocket, holding the gun. I thought of what I should do. And what if I get unconscious, when I see the blood on him? No Wendy, you have to concentrate! Take deep breaths and don't look too much at the blood. I inhaled and went forward. I kept the gun still in my pocket. There was so much blood. Shit, I don't know where to look. Keep calm, Wendy. Calm and steady. He's your boyfriend and you know he would never hurt you. "I-Ian? Or are you Gedeon?", I called a little scared. He looked back, right at me. His eye was red. So, it's Gedeon. His face was fully covered in blood and as he had turned around, I also saw the body. It was a man. I couldn't see his face, but his limps had been ripped out. Gedeon had an arm in his hands. Oh, fuck. I think I have to puke. The scary part of it all was, Gedeon had pierced his eyes on me, and hasn't moved ever since. He was just looking at me. "Hey, Gedeon. I-Is everything ok? Are you ok? How about we just calm down now and see what we can do with... him.", I looked at the dead body. "Wendy...", he finally said something, but it sounded so worried. "You're not supposed to be here... Please leave!", "Leave? Fuck no, not after this. Listen, we can find a solution, we just need to hide the body and clean you up. We still have some time before the others arrive.", "No you don't understand you have to leave.", "Gedeon?", he had his face turned to the body again. I began to worry even more now. Suddenly, I heard him crying. He said something repeatedly: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...", he whispered it over and over again. All of a sudden, he lifted his head and screamed: "I'M SO SORRY!!!" He was screaming and crying so much. I didn't know what to do. But, Gedeon never said sorry before. What if...? I realized it wasn't Gedeon saying sorry, it was Ian. What!? Oh no. He switched between Gedeon and Ian the whole time. Ian was screaming and crying, having his head looking up. While Gedeon held his head down on the ground, screaming as well, but it sounded like he was in pain, trying to hold something back. I tried going further: "NO! Don't come nearer! You have to leave, Wendy! Leave, NOW!", he looked at me. His eyes... were both colors... Green and red. They both were out. Ian took control again, looking at me with those sad eyes: "I killed him, Wendy... I stabbed him and cut his chest open while he was still alive... I- I took his h-heart... And I- Oh god why!? Why!? I don't want this!! Wendy... please... kill me." My heart stopped. Did... did he just ask me to- ...kill him? It was like something was stuck in my throat and my feet were chained on the ground. I didn't know what to say or what to think. I didn't know. I don't know. Gedeon began to talk again: "Do what he says! You have to do it! Wendy, I can't keep myself under control any longer!" Ian screamed: "KILL ME!! I beg you, please kill me! I don't want to live like this, it hurts! My head hurts, my body hurts, everything! FUCKING KILL ME WENDY!!" I pulled the gun out. My hands were shacking. My whole body was shaking. I teared up. Seeing him like this, was so painful. We both were looking at each other, blood and tears falling. In that moment I remembered something: "Seeing this one person, the only person you really love, dying right in front of you, knowing they're in pain, but there's nothing you can do.", Why did I remember this now? Spencer... What should I do? Now we were here. Me holding a gun, pointing it at my boyfriend. I had the choice to do what he says and pull the trigger or don't do it and get killed by him. My thoughts were running like crazy. "I-... I can't.", I put the gun down. He looked disappointed and scared. "Wendy...", "I love you, Ian! And that's why I can't do it! You are too important for me! I want to help you, not to hurt you! So that's why I won't kill you!", he was now looking at the ground, silently. "You... it's all your fault!", he took his knife and sprinted at me. His eyes were glowing red again. He was about to stab me, when I put the gun up and- *BAM* I had my eyes closed, so I didn't know where the bulled went, but no one was attacking me. I just heard a loud thud right in front of me. As I opened my eyes and looked down, I saw Ian kneeling on the ground. He was looking down, while holding his right shoulder. I had shot him right in his shoulder, blood was everywhere. I kneeled down to him and said: "Oh my god! I'm so, so sorry! I- fuck!" He put his left hand, which had blood all over it, on my cheek and looked me in the eyes, smiling: "I-it's ok. At least, I'm myself again. Nngh. It hurts like hell, but it's worth it." "I'm glad. But here, put this on the wound.", I gave him my glove and he pressed it against his shoulder and groaned. I wrapped my arms around him and whispered: "I'm so sorry. Please never do that again." He whispered back, a little weak: "No need to apologize. I understand, that you couldn't do it. But I should be the one to apologize. I shouldn't have pulled you into this mess.", "It's ok. At least I was able to stop it somehow. But next time you tell me as soon as possible. You know how much it freaked me out when you didn't tell me anything and then suddenly tell me to use the gun? Never, ever keep something so important from me, please. You know I love you and I will help you as much as I can." He put his head on my shoulder: "I know. I'm sorry." "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!?!?", Me and Ian looked behind me, just to see our friends, worried and freaked out, standing in front of the alley. "Guys!? What are you all doing here!?", I asked. "We were at your place, but no one was home and then suddenly we heard a gunshot. We called the police and immediately ran to look what happened!", said Mira. Rhy looked at the corpse behind Ian and asked: "Seriously. What happened?!" Before we could explain the police arrived with blue light and sirens. They took Ian with them and left me with my friends. At first, I didn't want them to take him, but he agreed on coming with them. "I'm not going to run away anymore. I love you Wendy, but this time you can't protect me.", Those were his last words before he left in the police car. I just looked after him. My friends and I went home and I told them everything. No more keeping secrets. It was a rough night and we talked till three in the morning. After they left, I took a shower and went to bed. But I couldn't sleep. None of us could. Ian got arrested for killing someone and he took full response for everything. Even the gun. I wasn't able to help him. Now he's in jail and will stay there for 10 years. I visit him every week and keep him on track of what's happening. My friends come sometimes too to visit and their opinion on him hasn't changed, even after what I had told them. It took them a while to let everything sink in, but in the end, they treated him just as before. 10 years is a long time, but I will wait for him. My Flowerboy.

                              To be continued