In the end it's all worth it

Ever since the 3rd lesson nothing else had happened. I wanted to ask him at the end of school, but he, again, said it was nothing. I got concerned, but for now ignored it. Next week would be an essay, so Ian and I met each other by his house on Wednesday, to learn together. Everything went well, until someone knocked at the door. Ian got up to open and you know who was there? My fucking ex parents. How the fuck did they find me. When they saw me, they exploded: „HOW DARE YOU LEAVE AND THEN LET US PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU DID!!!", mom wanted to go to me and drag me out, but before she could do something Ian got in the way and said loud but calm: „Excuse me, but this is my house and I don't want you in here. Could you please leave or at least stay outside?" They looked so mad. Then dad meant: „This is our daughter. We have a right to talk to her, so don't get in our way, whoever you are.", „I'm sorry, but-", „How the fuck did you find me..?", I interrupted him. I went to the door, still stayed behind Ian so they couldn't reach me. „What do you think? Do you really think we just let you go like that? You belong to us after all.", my mom pulled out her phone and showed us some kind of navigator. It was navigating to my phone... What the actual fuck?! They knew the whole time where I was?! „You two are fucked up.", „Oh please, we had to. You gave us no choice. Did you really think we wouldn't notice when you sneaked out?", dad had a mischievous grin on his face. Like a villain. So did mom. Those two fuckers.... knew...the whole fucking time... Ian got a little mad and said: „Listen, if you two don't leave my property, I will call the police. And we will tell them what you did.", „You...", I had my head sunken down, looking at the floor. Now I slowly raised it up: „You two...knew...You fucking knew.", they looked at me, noticing how fucking pissed I was. I stared at them without blinking: „I fucking hate you. I will destroy my phone. And I won't come with you. I don't belong to you and you can lick my ass for what you did. Don't ever fucking cross my way or I swear I will fucking kill you. Both of you." They were speechless. Even Ian. I turned around and went inside. Before Ian could close the door dad said: „And that's all because of those little fuckers she hangs out with." THAT'S IT. I ran outside and punched him in his ugly face. It felt like it was in slow motion. Mom shocked backing away, dads face being squashed by my fist while I had pierced my eyes on him. He almost fell on the ground, but could hold his balance. I was just standing there, my eyes still on him. I was so fucking mad. My fists were in front of me, like I was ready for him to punch back. Then I noticed the blood on my fist. I had punched dad so hard, that his nose began to bleed. Mom had already run to him to check if he's ok, but he just looked disappointed at me. The blood on my fist didn't bother me. I rather liked what I did. Then I sunk my fists and breathed in. With a threatening voice I said: "You two wanted a child. You wanted it to be perfect, so you can have a good image. You wanted to use me like a toy. YOU wanted me to do what you say. YOU mentally abused ME. You slapped me when I did something wrong, you shouted when I said something you didn't like, you locked me in my room for hours without food or water so I can learn my lesson. You told me to smile more, to be happy, to dress girly, to befriend with rich people's kids. But you know... The older I got, the more I saw, that I had a chance to be myself. By deciding who were my friends. Who were my family. Rhy, Cleo, Derek, Connor, Mira, Spencer and Ian love me the way I am. They accepted it and they helped me when I needed them. THEY are my FAMILY. YOU are NOT. You never were. You two are strangers who think they are better than anyone else. But you know what? Karma is a bitch. And she's standing right in front of you." Their faces were like stones. Cold and hard. My words wouldn't matter, they wouldn't listen. "Don't come back. I never want to see you two again. And what I said before wasn't only to scare you. I will kill you, if you ever think about hurting my family. So, fuck off." After that, I turned around and got back in the house. Surprisingly, they didn't say anything anymore.

After fifteen minutes Ian looked outside the window. "They left.", "Thank God...", He sat back down on the table with me. He had made me the good tea again to calm down. "Are you alright? That scene was kinda epic. And dramatic.", "I'm fine. Just... I feel like a whole bunch of shit is off my shoulders now. I waited so long to say these things to them.", "At least they know now, that you were serious.", "Heh, yeah. But my hand still kinda hurts.", "Still? Even after I bandaged it?", "Yeah.", "Maybe a little kiss can help.", He took my bandaged left hand and slowly gave it a kiss. He's so sweet. "Ian?", "Yeah?", "Can I kiss you?", He got red. While hiding his face in his shirt a little he said: "I-if you want, w-we can.", I smiled. Then I stood up and sat down on his lap. I holding his face and he holding my waist. We closed our eyes. And kissed. It was long, but felt so beautiful. Ian might be different and he might not be normal. But he makes me happy and I love being around him. I love it when he is silly, I love that he protects me, I love that he understands and accepts me. I love that he loves me. I love him. Yes, I love him... When we stopped we looked each other in the eyes. I giggled: "You took my first kiss~", "I did?", "Yes.", "Well then, may I take your second too?", Both of us giggled. I pet his head and kissed his forehead. Then, I went down to his ear and whispered: "I love you~" He hugged me, held me close and whispered back: "I love you too." I felt the warmth of his body. So pleasant and gentle. I could feel his heartbeat, while he felt mine. It was like our hearts were one. I never felt this way before. And I don't want to stop feeling like that. I want to hold him forever. I want to stay with him, no matter what. My Flowerboy with me, Ravengirl.
We spend the rest of the evening together, watching a movie and making stupid jokes about the bad acting in it. Around 7:45 pm we kissed goodbye and I went my way. What a crazy day. But in the end, it was all worth it.