Chapter 2

Not far from the hidden home, there are streams coming from a large waterfall between a mountain. The tribe of this area is proud of their place. It's rich with food and because of the beauty and peace of this place, they believe their place is protected by God.

Aziel drop five dead rats when he saw his face in the stream. He still has a huge lump on his face and neck. He also still has an animal ear on his head but he couldn't believe that he looks so young. This is his face when he is about twelve years old. He blink his eyes several times and look at his rough hand.

He doesn't understand what had happened to him. Maybe this is all a dream or maybe this is a second chance that was given by God. If this is the second chance given by God, he must make sure his sister will not suffer anymore. His sister must have a good life. A better life.

He looks above the sky. The sky is cloudy and it will be raining any second now. He remembers his sister's cold hand and quickly picks up the dead rats and several sticks. When he hugs several sticks and branches in his hand, he almost laugh when he realize he can't take many things with his small hand.

While he was hugging the sticks, his hand is holding tail rats. Then he ran towards his home.

...

In the small hidden home, Aziel had made a small fire with the stick and branches he brought. They both are still small and its enough to warm them.

"Wow! Brother! Since when you know to make a fire!?" Alys, the little girl look at the fire with excitement.

Back then, he still a child, he never know how to make a fire. When they both are cold, he will hug his sister tightly with his animal form. Cover all his body on his sister small body. But when he ages, he had more courage to come near the tribe village, he learns secretly by copying them.

Aziel smiled with his sister excitement. He has a good mood now. When he was young he doesn't know how to hunt a food, he doesn't know to make a fire to warm them and he doesn't know how to fight with enemy.

Now, with the experience he had learn for twenty years, he could do everything. He can now make his sister life comfortable.

"Brother, eat. It is not good to waste a food." Alys wipe her hand and mouth with leaf. Then, she push three remaining rats that Aziel didn't eat yet.

He pat his sister head and with his sister nag, he take the rats and eat it.

...

They didn't get out from their house while the rain keeps pouring. Alys is playing with an insect on the ground. She is having a fun teasing a small centipede, whenever she touch it, the centipede will curl its body and after few second it will uncurl and walk with its legs.

While Alys is playing, Aziel had run secretly out from their small home. He fall on his knees and throw up everything he eats. He doesn't remember since when his body rejecting any food. He is thin because of this. He could only swallow a water and fruit that is juicy.

The rain become heavy and his small body that only wear a thin skin animal already soaking wet. He had used to be soaking wet and cold. He had used vomiting any food and he had used feeling hungry. He also had used endure any pain on his body.

However, he forget, he is now only a child. He forget his weak and small little body can't endure all the pain.

Aziel forced himself to stand up and walk towards his home. Unfortunately, his small body at limit and he fall down heavily and lost consciousness.

The child him right now had just lost his mother. He was hated by all the tribe because of his ugly birthmark and he was supposed to be killed or banish from their tribe when his human form different that the others. However, with his rare mother instinct, he was still protected and living in the tribe.

But when his mother die because of rare disease, the tribe planned to kill him as they believe his unperfect beast bring catastrophic to their tribe. Aziel quickly runs away with his sister when he knows their planned.

The immature young kid run into forest without knowing how to survive. He never learn to hunt as his mother never allowed him to get out from the house. He only know that he need to give his sister a food when she hungry, play with her when she wants to play, and shield her from danger.

He learns his skill to survive by many mistakes and experience he had made. When they become older, he was proud to see his sister is healthy, strong and beautiful while she in his care. That is the only thing that makes him alive and happy.

The rain didn't stop and Aziel face that already looks pale had turn blue. Aziel had lost his conscious he didn't even realize when he run to vomit the food, there a person watching him from the hidden bushes not far from him.

The person walk cautiously towards Aziel and pick him up by supporting his waist and putting Aziel's right arms around the person neck. They both had same height and because Aziel is thin, it is easy to carry him like this.

As the person saw where Aziel come out from, the person slowly walk towards it.

...

"Brother!" Alys had never noticed her brother had run out.

She only realize when two person collapses together in front of their little home. When she saw her brother look very weak on the ground, she quickly run towards him.

"Brother! Brother! Wake up!"

She shake her brother and call his brother several times. Her tears fall while looking at her brother state. Suddenly there is a hand in front of her, it has a lot of berries on it. Then Alys realize there is another person in their hidden place.