Chapter 7

Aziel looks at the green plants, weird-looking leaves, and herbs that he thinks he saw far from their place. Did she come here only to give him these? He frowns. He doesn't understand why she needs to do this. Moreover, most of these plants can only be found in a dinosaur territory.

This dumb girl!

"You. You don't need to bring these things anymore." Aziel said with a slight of anger voice.

Kyra stops playing with Alys's hair and stares at him without blinking.

The stare is too intense. Aziel seems to sense that she is... angry.

"Brother!" When she heard her brother's angry voice, she was scared that her brother will drive away from the sister that she like. So, she quickly sits up straight and puffs her cheek with anger.

Even though she is only a child, she knows what his brother's weakness is. That is... herself! Her brother can't bear to look at her sadness and anger. Her brother will do everything for only her to be happy.

Just like a month ago, she was very worried and sad about not able to see the sister again. After a week, her brother coax and told her that the sister can't come here because she had fallen sick. Then, he also said, after the sister is well, they maybe could meet again.

After hearing the reason, she finally stop worrying and thinking about the sister. She starts to feel energetic back and asks her brother to make many toys so that she can play it with the sister.

Just like Alys thought, when he looks at her face, he feels a little bit guilty. Even though some part of him wants to believe Kyra, there is also a big part of him asks him to not take risks.

Yes, his anger just now was because he doesn't like someone else to risk their life for him. Firstly, she is a dumb and weak girl. Secondly, he had been used to relying only on himself for twenty years. Thirdly, everyone hates him! He couldn't think of any reason why this dumb girl risk her life for him. Unless there is something that she wants or wants to do to him and his sister.

God had given him a second chance, he can't make any mistake on this second life!

Aziel was fighting for many reasons with himself. Lastly, he sighs helplessly. His sister likes Kyra so much. He didn't dare to hurt his sister's feelings. His sister now is still very young, she doesn't know much about the betrayal and cruelty of these people. 

He doesn't want her sister to face that but, if Kyra is here to used them and betrayed them, he will make sure Alys know. This is the only way for her to learn about the real world. 

Now, he could only observe the dumb girl.

"What I mean is... these plants are grown in dangerous areas. You shouldn't bring me these again. I will find it by myself." He said with difficulty. He never tries to reason with other people. It feels awkward!

Immediately he could feel the stare are not intense anymore. He also saw the girl nod once.

Alys is happy after his brother didn't drive away the sister. She quickly grabbed Kyra and show her toys.

"Sister! Let's play!"

Today is hunting day. The beastman will usually return late. So, when Aziel thinks it is almost the end of the hunting day, Aziel quickly reminds Kyra to return to her house.

Alys was quite sad but she didn't make any fuss. She reminded Kyra to come back again and play with her again.

"I send you home." Aziel pats her sister's head and reminds her to stay in their house and guide Kyra to her house.