Chapter 30

The grizzly bear is so quick. His killing intent suddenly burst out. There are a few distances away between the black panther and the grizzly bear. The black panther doesn't have time to think about what he had done wrong but immediately changes into his form and used his skill to jump up and climb the tree nearby.

Bear in your mind, that Aziel had been training by Saber with his opponent only a fierce dinosaur for these four years. His strength is beyond these four little bandits beastman. With his strength, these four bandits beastman are just like an ant. He can kill them with only one hit.

The other pumas were so scared. They know Aziel is not their match. Their instinct told them to only run for their life. The puma that was holding the coyote didn't realize he had dropped the coyote and run in panic.

Aziel with huge beastman form gave two hits on the thick tree and it immediately snap by two. The tree fall and the black panther quickly jump to another tree. He didn't stop jumping from tree to tree with his four paws hoping that he could get rid of this crazy beastman.

The black panther couldn't think what he had said that made the beastman offended. The only thing he could do is run for his life and curse in his heart. Crazy! Crazy! Crazy beastman!

The crazy bear had locked his target, the black panther, he follow him from the ground without hesitating to crush everything that hinder his way.

The movement is so big, making other animals and dinosaurs run away from the chaotic place.

But, not far from the black panther and the grizzly bear, there was someone following behind them.

The black panther had almost lost his stamina. He had slowed down but the bear turns wild by pulling out trees near him and throwing them toward the black panther. After three throws, it finally hit the black panther and the black panther fell.

The grizzly bear didn't wait for any reaction from the black panther who was still dizzy from the fall, he grab one of his legs and throw it towards a thick tree. Then the bear roared as loud as he can. His roar is like trying to vent all his anger.

With only one thrown, the black panther could hear his bones fracture in several parts. He couldn't even moan painfully. It is too painful and he could taste a mouthful of blood coming out from his inside body.

The black panther wants to regret but he doesn't know what to regret because he doesn't know his sins towards this crazy grizzly bear!

When he opens his eyes, he saw a huge paw bear with very long and sharp nails was about to hit his face. Crazy bastard beastman! At least tell me what I had done wrong before I die! He curses inside but he closes his eyes getting ready to be stepped by the huge paw bear.

BAM!

The heavy paws step right on the black panther's face and immediately the black panther change into a naked human form. The human form is the weakest form in this world. The black panther couldn't hold his beast form anymore. He takes a deep breath again to prepare for a second blow from the crazy bear.

The black panther could only prepare to die helplessly by this crazy bear.

Meanwhile, the grizzly bear only has his mind to kill this black panther until there is no form that could be seen. His eyes are red with deep hatred and killing intent. His breath is chaotic with anger. From time to time he could see all the scenes where he suffered in his previous life.

The black panther had once let him go into a wild forest. Aziel thought he had finally been free from all the torture. Maybe because he had been very obedient, maybe because he had let them hit him, maybe because he didn't cry or moan from pain, the bandits had finally bored with him and let him go.

He was very excited. He wants to meet his sister. He hopes his sister is well hidden in their hidden house. His legs were broken, so he run limping as he could into the forest. He thought he was finally free but after an hour, suddenly the group of bandits came again and they catch him again.

They laugh at him and said they were just playing a run and catch game. He was a fool to think he was free from them. The black panther step him on his face several times until he lost consciousness.

And now, he is doing the same. Let the black panther run and then catch him. Then step on his face until he dies!

ROAR!!!

He roars loudly and lifts his leg and ready to step on the beastman will all his might. However, suddenly there is a white shadow entered his sight. It also has a familiar scent entering his nose and his cloudy mind disperses. His movement immediately stopped almost hitting the white shadow.

In front of him, there is a little female with long black hair with fair skin. Her hair was messy maybe she was running coming here. There is a rare sweat sliding from her forehead. Her eyes shining with strong meaning. Her lips and her eyebrows didn't tell much about what she was thinking but he knows. She was trying to stop him from what he was doing.

His heart immediately jumps uncontrollably. He almost hit her!

The bear growled. Unsatisfied with her action. Did she want to die? He wants to push the girl so that he can continue to kill the black panther but his big paws might kill her. The girl is too small, and he doesn't know how to control his strength with this form.

Roar! 'Get out of the way, Kyra!'

Kyra didn't move at all with Aziel's threatening growl. She even steps forward and holds Aziel dangerous paws. Her eyes were never taken away from Aziel eyes. She was trying to coax him to stop beating the poor black cat behind her.

Aziel froze with the touch. Since his beast form had turned bigger and bigger, he didn't change his form in front of his sister and Kyra. This form is only for hunting dangerous dinosaurs. He is afraid to move his muscle. Afraid that he will smash this little girl without his intention.

Roar. He roars again. Want Kyra to stop touching him.

Before he could complain again, he saw Kyra buried her face in his paws and he could feel a soft and moist thing touch his paw. Yes. Kyra kissed Aziel's paw.

This kiss was not long. But Aziel could feel it and the soft touch made his huge body turn soft. Even his heart which still had some hatred for the black panther behind her was immediately gone. His heart turned warm and a little bit ticklish. It is not a bad feeling. Without his knowing, Aziel turns back into human form.

His hand is still big in Kyra's little hand. She still holds his hand and her other hand slowly touches his head and gently pats him. It is like she was praising him for being a good boy.

The wild grizzly bear was tame by this little girl in just a few seconds. He also was mesmerized by a gentle smile from Kyra. This is her third time smiling at him. His heart skip a beat, he doesn't know why but this feeling... he might be addicted to it.