Chapter 16

Kyra is happier with Aziel concern. If she could she wanted to hug him! So cute! The little boy is so cute! Pretending to be fierce and hate her but he is so caring!

In her previous life, working in such a busy and surrounded by sick and dying patients sometimes makes her almost lose her mind. Whenever she wants to cheer up, she will go to the baby and child unit. Looking at cute babies and playing with active kids will make her cheer up and energetic again.

Kyra is smiling inside but her face remains the same, but her eyes are now is much more alive. Aziel saw her eyes are red because of crying but there is a soft touch on it, like she is telling him that she is okay.

Aziel looks straight into her eyes to make sure that she is really okay, then he sighs with relief and continues to cook the food. While he was grilling the meat, he was distracted by his hand that had grabbed Kyra's shoulder. It feels soft, which makes him want to touch it again but... it's too thin.

He takes a look at his sister and compares his little sister and Kyra's body. His little sister has a perfectly round face and round body, it looks strong and healthy. While Kyra is taller than his sister but she is very thin! If his sister is not careful enough and sits on Kyra, he is sure that Kyra will crash and die on the spot. This can't be ignored!

However, he feels frustrated with his body right now. The body is a kid body, not strong enough to catch big prey. He must work harder to enhance his hunting skill. If only he has his adult body, he could hunt any big prey and give it to Kyra. Make sure she gains more meat on her body.

Suddenly he pauses. He realizes that he is suddenly concerned about Kyra. He frowns, disgusted with his thought. Who cares if she is thin and will be crushed till death?! She is not related to him! She has the strongest father in the tribe, her father will take care of her.

He looks at his hand again, the feeling of touching her still remaining in his palm. It feels hot and tickling. He secretly look at Kyra who was sitting not far from him. She was listening to Alys babbles, there is no annoying expression on her face. Yes, she has a stone face but after getting to know her for many months, he found out that her eyes always show her true feelings.

Her eyes are gentle and there is a slight of happiness in her eyes. He had never seen anyone who has sincere and pure eyes like her. Even her mother doesn't have such eyes. He touches his chest which suddenly feels cold and hot. This weird feeling only come when he was thinking about Kyra.

It's not painful. It weirdly feels comfortable. He forgot all his rejection thoughts of Kyra and only have the desire to become stronger and hunt food for Kyra. He convinced himself that she had helped him enough and this is the only way for him to repay her kindness towards his health and his sister.

...

Saber had been following his daughter several times and he finally rest assured with Kyra's new friends. He also had observed Aziel who is very responsible for watching over his sister and Kyra while they were playing together in the stream and roaming around the woods. He is very satisfied with Aziel.

One day, Saber left his house before Kyra woke up and change into his beastman form, ran towards Aziel's hidden house. With his beastman form, his strength is ten times stronger than the human form. He can run fast, jump high, and can kill anything with just one bite.

Like his name, he is a sabretooth tiger. He has a spotted coat like a cheetah, more robustly built than any tiger and lion, has long upper canine teeth and its jaw is bigger gape than any beastman in this world. With just a look at his physical beastman form, no one can doubt his precision of killing.

With his speed, it didn't take too long for him to arrive at Aziel's house.

At the same time, Aziel was just about to go hunting prey but he was stopped by a stranger smell in his area. He immediately turns into his bear form. Watching with full of alertness around him. His long and sharp claws are wide open, getting ready to attack at any moment now.

After so long he had been comfortably staying in this place, unfortunately the beastman found his hidden place. He could sense a beastman was running fast toward him. He sniffs to check how many they are. Unexpectedly it is only one beastman.

When he found out where the beastman is, he quickly runs towards it. His teeth clenched tightly, hoping that he could fight with this stranger and quickly run away with his sister. This is not a safe place for them anymore.

He thought the beastman will attack him as soon as the beastman saw him, but the beastman stop and look at him intensely. The beastman is large and it has a fierce form. He has a sharp gaze and his sharp long teeth are very intimidating.

Aziel's heart beat strongly. W-What he is doing here?

This is his respected beastman. No one dares to compete with him because no beastman can compare to his strength. In his previous life, this beastman had been saved him several times. The beastman didn't do much, he only hide him and lead other beastman far from him. He also had save him and his sister when he was attacked by dinosaurs. This beastman never talk to him but these had made him think highly of him.

Aziel didn't dare to move. He stands straight with his four legs and watches the large sabertooth in front of him. He didn't dare to make any move and any sound. He doesn't want to offend his respected beastman.

Aziel is sure that Saber came here for him. A moment ago, he could sense that Saber was running straight towards his hidden house. He must have been found out that his daughter had been coming here many times. Is he angry? Does he believe that he will bring catastrophe to the tribes and any close contact beastman?

Aziel didn't dare to think too much. Whether he is in his small form now or his previous form, he will never win against Saber.

After a few minutes had passed, Saber finally turn his body and make a gesture to follow him. Aziel can't read his gaze, he doesn't know what Saber wants him to do. However, his respect for Saber is strong, he didn't hesitate to follow him. 

#####

Hi readers! 

I hope everyone is in a good health! 

Below is Saber beastman animal form. (Of course, this is not my pic. I download it from google.) 😆

) 😆