Chapter 22

After a few days, Aziel's injury had fully recovered. Saber also came started to guide him to hunt, fight and learn to survive in this wild world.

Saber trains him like a mad coach. He never treats Aziel like a child. Whenever Aziel returns from this harsh training, he will have injuries whether it is small wounds or broken bones.

Kyra was very angry with Aziel. Until she found out that her father actually was the one making him like that. This happens when she starts to suspect her father always left very early in the morning.

One day her body allow her to follow him into the woods and saw her father bring Aziel to kill a dinosaur that does not match Aziel's size. The dinosaur is five-time bigger than Aziel and her father didn't give him any hand to help him. He only watched them while he was busy picking his nose.

She was so scared to see such a scene, she wants to stop it but her body doesn't let her. She could only watch it and return to her home. She is very angry but hopelessly her body only let her gather herbs to only treat Aziel's injury from the fight.

At first, Kyra thought her father was cruel to Aziel because the patriarch declare him to bring calamity to their tribe but soon she realizes, Saber was only training him as other fathers would do to their son. Even though this world doesn't treat their family well enough, they only recognize the stronger. When the beastman has their own children, they will only pay attention to the strongest.

The children who could survive in the winter season and drought season are recognized as strong future beastman. When they confirm their children's strength, the father is responsible to teach them to hunt and training them to be stronger.

However, Kyra never knows that the way her father trains Aziel is crueler than other beastman taught their children.

And so, their life continues with Aziel training under Saber, Kyra visits them from time to time to play with Alys and of course, treat Aziel's injuries from the cruel training.

...

Just at a glimpse of their eyes, four years had passed just like that. Kyra had become taller than she was before, her little body had begun to shape like a young lady and because she ate a balanced diet that has the highest energy, she looks healthier with very fair skin, soft and smooth skin, and a healthy long black hair.

She is very beautiful far from other female beastman in the tribe. At the age of sixteen years old, usually, she will have many male beastman to pursue her. Moreover, her beauty may cause many fights between the male beastman.

Unfortunately... Or maybe, fortunately, all beastman see her as a dumb girl. A girl who can't speak, never listen to people, and can't even change into beast form is a shame to all beastman. Some male beastman will look at her with desire but when they realize she is weak and maybe will bring catastrophe to themselves, they immediately lost interest in her.

Besides that, she is the daughter of the strongest beastman in the tribe. No one dares to touch her.

"Sister! Look, brother makes me a bracelet!" Alys is nine years old. She is the same as she was back then, an energetic and happy-go-lucky little girl.

With Kyra care, Alys has become a healthy and beautiful little girl that far from the girl within the tribes. Alys has healthy light olive skin, round eyes with a charming smile. Her hair and skin were taken care of by Kyra and she looks very clean and has healthy wavy brown hair. She has two ponytails that were styled by Kyra, making her look more cheerful.

Kyra had just arrived at their house. She was holding a basket made from dry plants fiber. It was made by her father when she was trying to make her own small beg with it. Unexpectedly her father is more genius than she thinks he is.

She shows some simple moves to her father and her father can make it as her wish. Then, her father taught this to Aziel and all Kyra wants will be given to Aziel to complete it. Her father always makes sure she will not suffer by doing such things that will ruin his daughter's soft hand.

Because both Aziel and Alys have grown, they had to move to a bigger place. And so, with the new talent, the new house where Aziel and Alys live has many kinds of baskets for storage. It is easy for them to move in and out of a new place.

The new place that they live is quite far from they lived before and it's quite near to a waterfall. They live in a cave that is bigger than other houses they live in before.

The place where they live is where Aziel had lived with Alys in his previous life. It's the safest place because the beastman never dares to come to the waterfall. This is because this is dinosaur territory. In his previous life, he dares to live here because he rubs himself and his sister with the plants that the dinosaurs hate.

He also knows that the dinosaur will not attack him if he has no killing intent towards them. Furthermore, this territory belongs to the herbivore dinosaur.

Kyra takes a look at the bracelet that was made by Aziel. The bracelet is full of colorful stones. Aziel had carefully chosen the stones as the stones are of the same size and shape. It shone when the sunlight hit it.

Kyra touches the stone and feels the smoothness of the stones. Kyra had taught him many things and Aziel had learned many skills from her. Even the Forsberg tribe that she lives in doesn't have such talent.

Kyra pat Alys's head with her stone face. After these four years, she still can't speak and can't move her facial muscle. Thankfully Alys understands her. 

Alys can't hear her thoughts or read her mind but Alys could only hear when Kyra was asking or answering Alys in her mind. She tries to do it with her father and Aziel but they can't hear any of her.

"Do you like it too? I will tell brother to make it for you too!" Alys smiles brightly. Very happy to be pat by Kyra.

"Oh? What do you bring today? Is it herbs? Do we need to extract it?" Alys takes a peek at Kyra's basket.

Kyra doesn't have anything to do besides eating fruit, playing with Alys, treating Aziel injuries, and daydreaming. Well, the main problem is that her body won't let her do anything else other than doing all that.

Besides all of that, the only healthy thing and the only she enjoys doing is collecting herbs and plants that are used for medicine and for cooking. So, she had been doing that all the time with Alys, and naturally, Alys had used to it and had helped her as a great assistant.

Alys help Kyra bring the basket inside of her cave and started to sort them out without Kyra's instruction. Kyra didn't join Alys, she walk inside and check the 'kitchen side'. The kitchen side is where they store herbs and foods such as meat, eggs, fruits, nuts and so on.

As usual, early in the morning, Aziel will be busy following her father to hunt and Kyra will be responsible to cook for them. She picks up a small basket and put all the ingredients that she wants to use in it. Then she walks out of the cave.

Because the cave doesn't have a window, Aziel had made a simple hut that is built with stone and logs. The hut is where Aziel prepares a simple stove for cooking. The stove is stacked with flat stones and in the middle of it is where the firepit is placed. At the corner of it, there was a rack that had many kinds of shapes of stone that Aziel made for cooking.

The stones are the cooking pot and pan. It is just like Kyra want it before. She takes the pot and put it on the stove. At her left, there was a half her size stone that Aziel made to store clean water. Kyra scopes it with a stone cup and pours it into the pot.

After Kyra had made sure every ingredient is ready, she look up and lift up her hand in the air. No one will understand what she was doing, well, precisely, no one saw what had happened here.

Kyra who was said to always daydreaming, looking up and down for a long time like a dumb girl is actually looking at something.

Something that beyond beastman's ability could ever have.