Chapter 6

A month had passed, the empty small house now is full of basic necessities. There is a small bed made with soft grass that is still soft even its wither. It covers skin animal that is soft with fur. There are also a lot of weird shape toys that he carves from wood.

The two siblings were sitting near the entrance house, enjoying the sun outside. While they enjoy the weather outside, Aziel is busy making something with beautiful and shining stones that he found while hunting outside. Her sister was playing with her new toy that looks like the shape of rats and dinosaurs.

The place here is very safe because their little hidden house is surrounded by plants that dinosaurs dislike. It is also a rare place for other people to come here as no prey will hang out here. He remembers one of the reasons the tribes found out their hidden place is that he had left a lot of mark around here. He was still a child back then with no experience but he had learned from it.

So, every time he goes out to search for food, he will cover back all his traces. However, this place can't be their long-term house it is because it is too small. After one or two years, he and his sister will grow up a lot and they will not fit in it.

He knows a lot of good places to build their own house but it is not the right time to move yet. His little body is not strong enough to guarantee their safety. He must be stronger than he is in his previous life.

The two children mind their own business without realizing there is a stranger walking towards them. Alys is still five years old, she is short but cute and chubbier than she was before. While Aziel, doesn't have a good complexion like his sister and he is very thin! Thinner than the first day he had reincarnated.

As the stranger walks nearer towards them, Aziel finally notices by smell. He quickly hides his sister behind his back and watches out for the stranger through smell. However, this smell seems to be familiar...

Not long after that, the stranger is completely standing in front of them.

"Sister!"

Alys was scared at first when her brother suddenly hide her. But when she saw it was the sister that she had been missing for a month, she couldn't hide her excitement. She pushes her brother and hugs the sister's waist.

The girl almost falls down with Alys sudden hug. After she had staggered several steps behind, she finally got back her balance and without any hesitation, she pats Alys hair gently, without any expression.

Aziel didn't feel comfortable with this. This girl is very suspicious and strange. What is she doing here?

"Sister, how are you? Brother said you had fallen sick." She still hugs her while enjoying the sister's softness and fragrance! Not like her brother at all!

Kyra didn't stop rubbing Alys's hair. When she heard her words, she look towards Aziel. Kyra's face still didn't make any expression.

Aziel doesn't know why his face suddenly feels hot. In his previous life, he never talks with other than his sister. Suddenly being exposed he had secretly sneaked into the tribe village to check on the girl makes him feel very uncomfortable.

Kyra pat the girl's head hinting to let her go. After Alys let her go reluctantly, Kyra walk towards Aziel while Alys follows Kyra closely.

Aziel didn't use to be stared at by someone so much. Usually, no one dares to look at him for a long time. With Kyra's sharp stare, he wants to hide quickly from her. He senses some danger when she gets nearer.

Unexpectedly, Kyra is much fast than him. She catch Aziel hand before he got a chance to run.

"Y-you! What are you doing!?"

Aziel wanted to push her, but his sister is behind her. He doesn't want to hurt his sister! So he could only step back until his back touched a cold stone. They are so close, this is his first time to look at her carefully.

She looks weirdly clean. Even her hair looks smooth and healthy. He had never seen someone who is clean and neat like her. Her eyes... It didn't look dumb. It looks bright and clear. Before he could observe more, suddenly his chin was pinched by her. She even touches his face, touches his bald and dirty beast ear, squeezes his cheek, opens his mouth, looks at his neck, and even pats his stomach!

For the first time in his life, he was stunned and do not know how to react at all. Even his mother and his sister never dare to touch his ugly side. Now, the only he could do is to observe her face. There are no hesitation and disgust at all shows on her face.

Alas... She is dumb. The famous girl had no expression or feelings.

However, what is she doing right now? Curious? Is it like she was curious about something flying in the sky and curious about ants moving with its pattern? Now she is curious about his ugly face?

Before he could think more, suddenly the girl stuffed a green plant in his mouth. There is no expression on her face but her eyes shining and it was like it told him to eat it.

He remembers the leaf that Kyra had forced him to eat before are very good for his body. So, he eats it without being suspicious anymore. Suddenly after the touch, he feels something in his heart that he had never felt before. It is warm and the warm had made him lower his guard and started to believe in this girl.

Then, he was dragged into their little house and saw Kyra was holding an animal skin bag. She take out many kinds of plants and herbs that he had never known could be eaten. She arrange it neatly and divide two parts on the floor that she had spread a look like a handkerchief made by animal skin.

Aziel and Alys look at the way Kyra arrange and realize there is something different between these two parts. Kyra didn't talk or make any expression, he doesn't understand what she was trying to tell him at all. She only pointed and make a small gesture with her hand. However...

"Brother! Sister said this part is herbs that you must eat three times a day. While this many green plants here is for you to eat every meal." Alys said without any hesitation.

Aziel looks at Kyra to confirm if his sister's interpretation is right or wrong. Surprisingly, Kyra nods and pat Alys's head. Aziel blink dumbfounded. How did his sister understand her small gesture and she know it accurately?!