Chapter 31

Kyra looks calm outside but she actually was very nervous. She dreamt that the tribe village was being attacked by a group of bandits. They stole foods, accessories like dinosaur teeth, horns, and clothes that are valuable. They also took female beastman for their sexual needs and also to sell them to other beastman.

However, there are bandits that kill the villagers for fun. She witnesses it all in her dream. She saw a huge black lion kill everyone that try to stop him from entering the tribe village. Then she saw her father, Saber, came to help their tribe and fight with the black lion.

It was a brutal fight. The black lion's strength is not matched with Saber but the black lion plays some tricks and makes Saber suffer several times. But in the end, Saber wins.

Kyra was glad but she still feel uncomfortable to see her father was injured. However, her dream didn't stop there. The scene of her dream suddenly changes into a huge grizzly bear roaring like crazy.

She quickly recognize who was it. It was Aziel. She could see Aziel lost his mind and kill the black panther without any hesitation. She doesn't know what provoked him till he lost his mind but then the scene changed again and she saw Aziel was burning in a huge fire.

She had used to see these scenes in her dream before. However, these four years, she had never dream about this again. Before, she doesn't know who he was. But four years ago, she met him and her body moved for the first time and help the boy until he is big and healthy.

Now, witness this scene again, her heart was like being sliced with a sharp knife. She knows him well. The boy was always vigilant towards her at first but after day by day, he treated her better and better. Yesterday he even gave her a necklace.

She wants to move her body and pull Aziel out of the fire but her body didn't listen to her. Even in her dream, she was useless. She watches Aziel's skin burnt from red to dark. She cries desperately. Plead to God to let her move so that she can save him.

Suddenly there a voice echoed around her. The sudden voice scares her. The voice was a mix of child, woman, and man voices. It was too sudden but she listen to it carefully.

"TO SAVE HIM YOU HAVE TO STOP HIM FROM KILLING SOMEONE."

Kyra has a soft personality. She always handles things calmly but for the first time, she feels angry with the voice. 

"If I can move my body. Of course, I will save him!"

She doesn't need to be told to, if she can move her body as normal people do, she will help him!

"KISS HIM."

"...?"

Kyra almost couldn't hold her anger. What did the voice tell her to do? She can't even move her body as she wants, and now the voice wants her to kiss him. Him? Who?

"THE KISS WILL TAME HIM."

Before she could say more, she feel like she was being pulled and finally woke up from the dream.

Then she heard the alarm sound. There she was sure her dream is about to come true. She was in a panic, she knows her father will fight with the black lion. She was very worried about it but when she thought of Aziel in her dream has lost his mind and killed a beastman.

Her body immediately reacts. The body walks into the forest without anyone's notice, including the bandits. Whenever she thinks of Aziel, it always moves swiftly. She herself was not sure where to look for Aziel but the body seems to know everything.

Soon she heard an angry roar in the forest, her heart beat fast.

Her instinct told her that is Aziel.

Her leg didn't run but it was walking quite fast.

Until she saw Aziel throw a weak black panther brutally and step its face.

She was shocked to witness it in real life and not sure how to stop him but her body walks without any hesitation and stop right in front of the mad grizzly bear.

She saw the grizzly bear's eyes were red. It was full of madness. However, his eye immediately return to its senses when he saw her.

He stop when he saw her and even roar wanted her to step aside. Kyra's heart couldn't help but turn softer. Sure enough. Aziel is a gentle person. Her little bear is a good boy. He will listen to her.

Out of nowhere, her leg takes a few step forward and hold his giant paw. Slowly she approaches it and kisses it. Just like the voice told her. The kiss will tame him.

The paw had turned into a human hand and the grizzly bear changed into human form. He has an innocent expression. He was looking at her in a daze. She found it cute, and her hand slowly lift up and rub his head. His brown hair is smooth and soft. She wonders what it would be if she rubs his bear fur. Will it be this soft?

Meanwhile, no one noticed that the blue stone necklace that was given by Aziel, shining brightly.