Chapter 12

Aziel had just thrown the waste into the stream nearby. When he was on the way to run back to his house, he stop. He saw Kyra and his sister was walking towards him and they were holding his prey.

"Brother! I'm hungry!" Alys is also holding two of his prey. She walks a little fast towards his brother.

"Okay..." Aziel frown. He doesn't understand why Kyra brings all his food here.

"Sister wants to eat near the stream," Alys answers his confusion.

Aziel wants to say 'no'. He is unconfident to eat leisurely outside. The beastman might have run towards here to catch some prey. But seeing his sister excited face, he swallow his rejection words. If there is a beastman, he will grab his sister, run and hide from them. At least with that, his sister will learn to be more alert next time.

Kyra? She is the daughter of the strongest beastman. No one dares to hurt her.

...

As soon they had arrived near the stream, Kyra take a sharp stone out of nowhere and skillfully cut through the prey's stomach, and take out their organs.

Aziel was trying so hard to not interfere with Kyra's actions. He feels irritated because the sharp stone is his. Kyra had been touching his things in his small house. Changing and doing anything she wants. These all make him full of anger.

All his life, he had never let anyone touch his things. His killing intention blazing like a fire but he takes a deep breath and endures it.

He keeps his mind sane by chanting his sister's name. It is all for his sister. Endure... Endure... Endure...

"Brother, sister wants you to make a fire." Alys told him.

Aziel almost snaps his sane. His little sister keeps saying 'sister', 'sister', 'sister'. It seems that his sister is now very fond of this dumb girl. He really doesn't understand what is so good playing with such a dumb girl.

The dumb girl never laughs, never talks, and even doesn't make any interesting action. She is just the same as the toy he had made for his sister.

Even though he was complaining inside, he still obediently take a few branches and lit a fire with a stone. From time to time, he also looks around to make sure there are no beastman and wild animals around them.

Kyra is very happy. She was humming a happy song inside her head while cleaning the prey and cutting it into a piece of meat that will be easier to cook and eat.

She is very happy that she was finally able to make a move when he saw the prey that Aziel had hunted. Today, Aziel hunts four squirrels and two rabbits. As soon she saw it, her mind was full of greed to eat meat. For all her life in this new world, she had never eaten any meat! This makes her feel depressed.

In her previous world, what she likes the most is meat. However, in this world, they eat meat without cooking it! When she saw his father eat raw meat for the first time in front of her, she fainted. The meat that her father brought is full of blood. It was still fresh but she can't accept the way the beastman eat without a wash and cooking it.

Just now, when her heart is full with a desire to cook and eat it, her leg and hand grab it and walk towards the stream. The body didn't forget to take Aziel's knife too.

And the happiest thing is that Alys understands everything that she wants! Whenever her eyes meet Alys, Alys will shout everything that she wants.

"Brother, please find a large leaf."

"Brother, can you wash this meat?"

"Brother, sister wants you to bury this under that tree."

"Brother, do you know where herbs like this? Sister wants more."

Watching the cute little sister say everything she wishes without mistake and the obedient little brother following his sister's order perfectly, Kyra feels that finally, she feels much more alive. Today onwards, not only her father is important in her new life but these two little kids are also important to her.

She will treasure them all her life.

After so many things Aziel had done, finally, the meat that Kyra had been cut cleanly is cooked over the fire. The smell of herbs and juicy fruits that Kyra had been smeared into the meat spread fragrantly in the air.

There is no salt to make it taste more delicious but the herbs, sour and sweet fruits that she found, will at least make the meat taste better.

"Sister! The meat smell so good! Can we really eat it like this???" Alys's stomach had been grumbling loudly as soon the meat was cooked on the fire.

Even though it is weird to do this to the preys that her brother caught it for her, she still believes everything Kyra does for them. She had been trusted Kyra a lot since she saw Kyra touch her brother's birthmark and his animal ears. She believes anyone who doesn't hate her brother is a good person.

On the clean leaf and clean stone, there is about ten stick that is full with cook meat. The stone knife is not too sharp, so the meat looks ugly in shape but the smell is fragrant making their belly scream with hunger.

   Before Kyra eat it, Kyra takes one stick of meat and gives it to Aziel. 

Kyra is not stupid. She knows how annoying is Aziel to her. She knows it is rude to touch other people's things without their consent. However, she can't communicate with them. She can only use her dumb face, ignore the vigilant of Aziel towards her and do everything she wants.

He will know later that what she was doing is for them.

She didn't dare to put any strong taste and herbs on their meat. This is because this will be their first time eating cooked meat. Even though uncooked meat is not good for humans, the beastman had used to eat it like that and they had never suffered from it.

Just like animals in her world before. The animal gains more vitality eating raw food compared to cooked food. However, Aziel's weak body can't swallow such food. The fact stated that raw food contains bacteria, obviously, Aziel's sick body is because of eating raw and uncleaned food.

Now, Aziel is much healthier after he had been eating vegetables that she recommend. The herbs and vegetables that she recommends help his body to remove all the toxins from his body. It is also good to build more stamina and build a strong immune system in his body.

However, it is not enough. To be in better health, of course, our body needs a balanced diet. The meat will make him stronger. He just needs to make sure to eat clean and cook meat for his own health.