Chapter 11

Aziel didn't hunt too far today, he catch any prey he saw nearby. The rainy season finally ends, the beastman of the tribe will actively hunt many animals today. So, he can't take the risk to go too far.

Day by day, he could feel his body is much better than he had been before. He doesn't feel sick anymore but he still has a thin body. The green plant that he eats to soothe his hunger had helped him with his health but didn't make his body gain any meat. Meat can give the beastman more strength.

He thought he need to catch some meat today and try to eat it. Hoping he will be stronger and will not vomit it anymore.

When he returned to his hidden house, he feels something is not right. He saw there a pile of bones and dead rats outside of his house. There are also two hides that he makes to cover the bed and his sister is laid on a shrub nearby.

He quickly run into the house and saw rare clean sight inside the house. He was quite unsure if he had entered someone else house but the toys that were piled up in the corner had proof that this is his house. Then he remembers something important. Where is his sister???

She glances inside and outside to search for his sister. His heart beating hard, her sister never left the house without him. Then he saw something in the pile of bones and dead rats. There is a familiar smell, a herb that he eats daily.

Kyra. Aziel's heart immediately relax a little bit. At least he knows that his sister is with someone he knows. But, where did they go?

Aziel suddenly feels angry. What is the girl doing to their house and his sister? This is his territory. The girl is unqualified to change and touch his things!

Aziel can't stop thinking bad things about Kyra because Kyra is one of the tribes. The tribe is his enemy. Even though she is not a threat to him, if she always visits them, this might lead other beastman to come here and finally found them here.

He must quickly find somewhere else to live and get rid of this dumb girl. He must not repeat his old mistake. His second life must be perfect!

Before he could run to search for them, he heard a step not far from him. He quickly run towards it and finally saw his sister who was holding Kyra's hand. They were walking side by side leisurely.

His heart finally rests assured. His sister is still safe. She looks very happy. Aziel glance at Kyra with his sharp eyes. Kyra is still the same he had seen before. A stone face but... the way she holds his sister's hand, looks very natural. Like a very good sister.

His intention to snatch his sister away from Kyra had changed. If he chases away Kyra now, his sister might be very unhappy. At least he must do it without his sister knowing.

"Alys," Aziel calls his sister when they are nearer.

"Brother! Look! Look what we got!" Alys let go of Kyra's hand and run towards his brother.

In her hand, there is a colorful flower, she raises her hand to show it to her brother.

"Is it beautiful?" Alys said excitedly.

"Yes." Aziel never says 'no' to whatever his sister says.

But he frowns. He usually collects beautiful stones for his sister, decorates them to make necklaces or bracelets from them. What to do with these flowers? It is beautiful but it won't last long even for a day.

...

He knows he can't communicate with Kyra because Kyra will never reply to him. So, he quietly follows and observes them from behind.

Kyra also has flowers in her hand. She enters their house and plants it at their entrance. Their floor is based on soil. So, she can easily plant flowers on it. But she only plant it in a place that had a hole of sun. So, it can grow well inside the small house.

Then she took several fragrant flowers and sprinkle them on their bed. Alys is very happy to copy everything Kyra does. Kyra planted a flower, she also help her to dig and buried the plant. Kyra sprinkles the flower, she also unplugs the petals and sprinkles them all over the house.

"Brother, our house smells very good now!" Alys is very happy.

Aziel had been restraining his anger when he saw Kyra touch and change his things but when he saw Alys is very happy, his anger was immediately gone.

Lastly, Kyra rubs petal flowers on their hides that cover their bed. Kyra wanted to wash it, it will be much better than rubbing the fragrant flower and drying it in the sun. However, it seems, her body won't listen to her.

Then she looks at the dead rats and bones that have unpleasant smells. She wanted to bury it, but her body don't want to move. So, she only could look at Aziel. Trying so hard to tell him to bury it.

Her hand move slowly and pointed at the waste.

Aziel look at Kyra's pointed place. He doesn't understand what she wants. They had been looking at each other for a long time until he remember Kyra's house.

Her house is very clean. The house also smells nice. There is no waste food in their house. He finally figure it out.

"Brother, sister said things like this is not good to put in the house. We can get easily get sick with it."

Alys is very happy with their house that smells so nice. She had been very busy decorating their house with flowers. She stop playing when she feel it too quiet on the outside, so, when she come out, she saw Kyra and her brother was facing each other without any movement for a long time.

Kyra finally let down her hand. Her hand feels sore after so long it hangs in the air. If she can, she wanted to hug the little sister so much. Girl! You are so good! Even though she is quite confused and curious about how the little girl knows what her thoughts are, it doesn't matter. Finally, someone understand her! She is very happy. This is one of the reasons, if she can, she wants to visit them every day and play with the little girl.

After Aziel had understood what Kyra wants, he pick up all the waste and run out from their sight. Kyra blinks her eyes. She wants him to bury it in here but he takes it away... She only hopes that he will bury it anywhere that will not attract animals or beastman.