Chapter 19

Near Aziel's hidden house, Aziel was grilling the bison meat that he had successfully kill it an hour ago. Kyra and Alys were playing with the toys that he just made a few days ago. Alys had been asking to make three toys that looks like them. She wanted to play it with Kyra.

The toys are made from the woods. It was roughly carved into a fully human form. There are three of them in different sizes. The smallest and chubby shape is Alys, Kyra is taller and thinner in shape. While he is slightly taller than Kyra, there was a lump on his face and neck. He carved it just like Alys wanted.

"Oh no! There is a big dinosaur in front of us. Sister, come on! We must run!" Alys is holding the 'Alys' toy and in another hand, she is holding 'the dinosaur' toy. Mimicking the dinosaur is chasing after the 'Alys' and 'Kyra' toy.

Kyra is holding the 'Kyra' toy, her toy is following behind 'Alys', running from the 'dinosaur'.

"Brother help!" Alys pretends to shout.

Then, Kyra, another hand picks up the 'Aziel' toy, and making a slow-motion movement, the 'Aziel' jumps toward the dinosaur and kicks the dinosaur. The 'Aziel' is fighting fiercely and after a few dramatic actions, finally, the dinosaur fall.

"We win! Brother, you are strong!" 'Alys' hug "Aziel' jumping happily, celebrating the winning.

"Oh, no. Sister, please look at my brother, he is injured. Please heal him!" Alys pretending to cry and the 'Alys' is hugging 'Kyra' begging her to help her brother.

'Kyra' kisses 'Alys' forehead to calm her down and check on 'Aziel'. Then Kyra throws many green leaves on top of the 'Aziel'.

"Sister! You are powerful! My brother is fully healed! Thank you, sister!"

Aziel was listening and watching them, his mouth lifting upwards, smiling helplessly with the 'play' just now.

"Alys. Kyra. Food is ready." Aziel calls them. His lips already turn into a straight line.

When they were eating, Alys can't stop praising the meat. It taste different than the other meat that she had eaten. Aziel's fatigue and pain in his body immediately feel lighter. His injury from the hunt is worth it. Her little sister finally could taste the real meat.

In his previous life, he only succeed to hunt bison when he was seventeen years old. His sister was very excited and can't help praise the meat taste just like now. The difference is, her sister in this life got to taste it earlier than in his previous life.

He remembered Saber's words. If he is willing to take care of Saber's daughter, Kyra, Saber will guide and teach him everything about fighting, hunting, and surviving. Saber also promises him that he will help Aziel and Alys to live a better life.

He was stupefied by Saber's offer. He even thought this is all a dream. In his previous life, there are no such opportunities. Saber didn't wait for his answer. Pick him up after they had done washing, and immediately send Aziel home. Saber immediately vanish from his place. Just like a dream.

However, the meat that Saber had given him is here, and the pain in his body is still stinging so bad. This shows that it wasn't a dream. Saber offers him a great opportunity but...

Aziel glanced at Kyra who was eating the meat slowly. From time to time, she will put down her meat on the clean leaf and help Alys to wipe the stain of food on Alys's mouth.

Kyra is different like from his previous life. A dumb girl who can't talk, can't listen to people, and is in a daze all the time. She can't change into beastman too. The two dumb girls are the same person but right now, their relationship is not stranger like in his previous life.

Alys like Kyra so much. They had been playing together and Aziel is grateful for it. His sister now is happier than in his previous life. He will never be able to bring such happiness to Alys without Kyra.

There are many things Kyra had helped them with. Their life is changing so much just with Kyra approaching them.

Nevertheless, he sometimes still feels uncomfortable with it. There are so many differences from his previous life. It's more peaceful than his previous life. Is this okay?

When he open his eyes in his second life, he thought that he will make it different just by himself. Never thought to meet someone and receive someone's help. It's impossible for him. Everyone hates him and he hates them all!

But now... Kyra come into his life and Saber also had offered a big opportunity to him. Can he really accept it?

The tragedy that had happened to him in his previous life he will never forget. For so many years, he only could depend on his own. There are heavy feelings that make him hard to accept someone else help. It had become his habit. He didn't trust anyone except his sister. They both rely only on each other.

He knows such an opportunity will never be offered again. He must accept it! He wants to give his sister the best life!

Sigh. Aziel sighs heavily. Why it is so hard to accept it? Aziel still feels doubt and uneasy in his heart.

Suddenly a warm hand touches his leg. The white and small little hand was pressing his swollen leg. He frowns because of the pain. He had almost used to this touch.

Whenever he had some scratch or any injury, Kyra will always notice it. She will never hesitate to touch him and help him to cure his injuries.

Out of nowhere, Kyra applies a crush of herbs on his bruise leg. There is a cold and numb effect on it, making Aziel pain feel lighter.

Kyra looks at Aziel in his eyes. Her eyes pierce his eyes sharply, asking him if there are any parts that need to be treated.

Aziel now almost could understand Kyra by looking in her eyes.

He shake his head and said. "I fall when I was hunting and only had this one injury."

Kyra's eyes look disbelieve. She didn't wait for him to answer. She pushes him down and lifts up his hides. Checking his ribs and on his back.

"Hey! Stop! Stop it!" Aziel tries to struggle with Kyra but maybe because of his injury, he is not strong enough to push Kyra.

Just like Kyra suspected, there is a huge bruise on the back of his body. Kyra isn't easy to fool, she knows such a swollen and ugly bruise on his legs shows that it is not a simple fall. It's a fight! The meat that they are eating just now, she had tasted it before and she knows it was a bison.

How could such a small body hunt a bison!!! Even bison in her previous world is fierce not to mention from this wild world! It must be a thousand more dangerous than her world!

She complains a lot in her heart. If she can talk, she will keep on complaining and scolding until Aziel's ear bleed!