Chapter 7

So guys I'm reallly sorry that it hasn't taken me so long to update but I've been pretty busy with school and everything. But here you go. I've heard that people like this story so i will keep it up.

(Molly's POV)

I walked upstairs after telling Charlie not to ask about last night. It was stupid of me and I shouldn't have done it. I know Aiden doesn't like me like that. I'm his best friends little sister for crying out loud. While I was trying to explain that to myself someone knocked on the door.

" Come in" I yelled, and In walked the one person I was trying to avoid....Aiden.

"Can we talk about what happened last night" he asked.

" I guess " he came for and sat on the edge of my bed and gave me this weird look, it was almost like he was nervous.

" Look Aiden let me make this easy for you, I was drunk last night and I have no idea why i asked you to kiss me. I know you don't have any feelings for me and I'm okay with that. I'm not mad at you or anything so just forget it happened okay " I said in a rush.

"But I do have feelings for you Mo" he replied. OH DANG. DID I HEAR HIM RIGHT OR AM I GOING CRAZY?!?! No I must be going crazy because I thought I just heard him say he has feelings for me.

" haha your funny A but seriously don't joke around. " I said. He looked down and twiddled his thumbs then looked back at me. He leaned in closer and got right in front of my face, close enough to smell his minty breath.

" I'm not joking Molly I really like you, the question is do you like me" he leaned in farther and kissed me. I lost my breath and closed my eyes but as soon as his lips touched mine they were gone again and when I opened my eyes Aiden was gone to.

WHAT RHE HELL WAS THAT?

------------

Sorry it's so short but ill upload again tomorrow and ill try to upload everyday this week.

Vote and comment please!