Chapter 12

Okay well i really enjoyed writting the last chapter so i thought "what the heck might as well write another one" haha so here is another chapter and again i apoligize for waiting so long to start this book again. i really think that this book is going to be good :)

Enjoy :) VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!

(Mollys POV)

The next morning i woke up to something warm across my belly and a cute little snore beside me. I soon came to remember that Aiden slept in here last night. He has a really cute snore lol but i wouldnt ever tell him that. his head is to big as it is I dont want him to get to cocky. I really had to pee but I didnt want to get up and risk waking up Aiden. 

Ughh screw my stupid tiny bladder. I tried to roll over slowly and quietly but the warm arm thats wrapped around me has tightened and pulled me closer to Aidens chest...Not that i would complain had i not had to pee so fricken bad. 

" Aiden come on i really have to pee i know you are awake...let go" i whispered. 

" no I dont want this to end yet" he said back. AHHH damn his voice is sexy when he wakes up. A mans  husky morning voice is seriously the sexiest thing in the world. 

His voice almost made me want to stay in bed but my bladder reminded me of how bad i had to pee. 

" Come on babe i promise i will come back but i really have to pee" I practically whined because i knew that i couldnt get out of his death grip on me.

" You better missy or i swear i will come in after you" he said sounding so serious i almost thought about testing him.

Instead i just rolled out of bed the minute his grip lossened and walked into the bathroom to finally release my exploding bladder. 

When i came back in the room as promised i crawled back into bed and snuggled back up to Aiden. He opened his eyes and immediatly noticed that i was wearing his shirt that i stole a while back. He smirked and then snuggled in closer. 

" I think my shirt looks better on you then it ever did on me" he said with a chuckle. i ignored him and soon fell back to sleep seeing as it was still only 8 in the morning and I didnt feel like getting up this early. 

When i woke up again Aiden was gone and i was all alone :( not going to lie i kind of got used to having Aiden snuggled up to me.

I got out of bed and suddenly smelt bacon. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to find Nate and Charlie at the table and Aiden cooking breakfast at the stove. I was quick to realize that Charlie was wearing one of Nates shirts. 

"Charlie why are you wearing my brothers shirt" i questioned.

" i slept in his room last night. After my shower last night i came downstair to find you but you were gone. i noticed that Aiden was gone and then Nate said that you went to bed and i assumed Aiden was with you so i didnt really want to sleep in your room. I was going to sleep on the couch but then your brother offered me his room. And well i needed something to sleep in and didnt want to come in your room and wake you up" she finished and i completly understood. 

" thanks babe, and sorry for not telling you i was going to bed" i said.

 " its fine" she said.

 I walked over to the stove and wrapped my arms around Aiden from behind. It seemed like his body relaxed when i wrapped my arms around him but maybe its just my imagination. 

" Thanks for leaving me alone in bed butthead" i said childishly. 

" I thought i would suprise you with breakfast im sorry hun bun" he said. 

"hmm ill forgive you depending on what your making me" i joked. 

" how about some chocalate chip pancakes with some scrambled eggs and toats with bacon on the side" he said.

" mmm yumm"

" dont make that sound" 

"why" I asked confused.

" its sexy and i really dont need you to turn me on while im tryign to make breakfast" he replied like it was no big deal.

" OKAY SERIOUSLY I DONT WANT TO HERE YOU TALKING TO MY LITTLE SISTER LIKE THAT" Nate said rather loudly...to loud this early in the morning,

" heyyyy use your inside voice there mister" i said talking to him like he is a five year old.

"whatever" he scoffed and left the room.

" so Charlie what do you want to do today" i asked.

" how bout we go to the beach or go down to the feild and play soccer with the girls " she said. 

Both sounded like a blast but if we go to the beach there a definite possibility that there will be party there later tonite and i would much rather go party then get all hot and sweaty and work my ass off playing soccer. 

" beach means party so yea beach" i said excitidly.

" Am I invited to said party" Aiden asked.

"well of course my wonderful boyfriend" i said.

"Ill go ask the boys if they want to go" Charlie said gettign up and leaving the room. 

i hoped up onto the counter and Aiden got between my legs and kissed me. I pulled away from it faster then it started.

" ewww no i have morning breath at least let me brush my teeth before you kiss me" He laughed

"Im going to go get ready while you make breakfast "

"hurry back babe its almost done" he said.

I ran upstairs and put on one of skimpiest bikinis i could find and then found the cutest outfit in my closet. i got dressed quickly and then curled my hair in loose beach waves put on a pair of flip flops grabbed my cell phone and ran downstairs.

When i walked into the kitchen my food was done and Aiden was waiting on me. 

He looked up from his phone noticing that i walked in and then looked at me from head to toe/

" Damn why is my girlfriend so hott" he muttered. I dont think i was supposed to hear that....Oh well. I sat down eating my food and then we soon all left to go to the beach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well theres the next chapter i hope you liked it as much as i do. Anyways ill update again tomorrow! i was going to put a picture of mollys outfit on the side but my computer is being stupid and wont let me so sorry. 

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!