Chapter 15

Here is another update sorry it took so long ive just been busy with everything! 

Enjoy

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!

(Mollys POV)

I wokeup the next morning from the sounds of someone softly snoring. 

AWH Aiden is so cute when he sleeps! He had his arm across my belly and his head on my shoulder.

I didnt want to wake him up but at the same time i really need to get up and go to dance practice. I slowly tried to move out of his grasp but in the process woke him up.

"babe where do you think your going" He smirked.

" i have dance practice today" 

" you might want to take some advil you were pretty drunk last night i bet your head is killing you" he said. 'aww aint he cute'

I walked into my closet and put on my spandex shorts and tank top then grabbed a hoodie incase it was cold outside. I walked back into my room to find my very sexy boyfriend fast asleep on my bed with his Abs on full display. 'This should be fun' i thought. 

I climbed on top of him slowly straddleing him. I ran my finger down his chest slowly and felt him tense up a little bit. then i started kissing his chest slowly til I got down to his pants then worked  my way back up to his face. Halfway back up i heard him speak. 

" Babe its not nice to get me all excited right before you have to leave" he whispered huskily. Ahh it worked.

" i know i just love teasing you" i got up and walked to the door. While leaving i heard him say ' damn my girlfriend is hot' 

I walked downstairs to find Charlie at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal.

" I am so not ready for this practice" i sighed " dancing while hungover really isnt the best idea" i said. 

 Charlie looked just as enthused as i felt. We both got up reluctantly and went to my car. 

When we got there we did our normal routine after warming up which consisted of us grinding and doing hip swings with our partners. 

After practice was over i drove to Charlies house so we could pick up some more clothes for her to stay at my house again. 

When we got home i walked into the kitchen and all the boys were in there talking. 

I walked over to Aiden and hugged him from behind. He turned around in my arms and kissed my sweaty forhead....ewwww gross!

" eww someone needs a shower" he said then winked.

" yea i know...dance practice was killer today" i said sounding exhausted " can you carry me upstairs" i pouted and gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"absolutly not babe" he said. But then ended up giving in after a little persuasion if you know what i mean. 

He carried me all the way up the stairs and into my closet where he picked out a cute summer dress and then got me a pair of undies and a bra all while still carrying me. He continued to carry me into the bathroom and then put me down on the counter and placed himself between my legs. He started to take my hoodie off and then took off my tank top too. He kissed me hungrily and asked for entrance. 

I took his shirt off and rubbed my hands down his chest outlining his abs with my fingers. This caused him to shiver and press up against me even more. 

"HEY Aiden i need to talk to you " we both broke apart after hearing Nate yell up the stairs.

" ugh your brother has terrible timing" he said huskily.

I jumped off the counter and started to take my shorts off. Aidens eyes glazed over and went to lock the door. 

" your brother can wait" he said then walked over to me and kissed me roughly. 

He reached back and unclasped my bra and it fell to the floor. His lips left mine as he trailed kissed down my neck to my soft spot making me moan. 

" Damn it Aiden im not playing get out of my sisters bathroom right now .... i seriously have to talk to you" he yelled again but this time it sounded like he was in my room.

I pulled away from Aiden and put a towel around my body while i started the water.

Aiden unlocked the door and leaned against it.

" what the fuck do you want Nate " he asked. 

"what do i want...hmm i want you to get out of my sisters bathroom shirtless now is not the time to do the dirty with my baby sister." he said....  i couldnt help but giggle which earned a chuckle from Aiden.

" and secondly i wanted to ask if you guys wanted to go to the club tonite... i know that the girls have fake ids and me and the boys are gettign bored downstairs with Charlie" he said matter of factly. 

" yea we will go " Aiden answered walking out of my bathroom and closing the door so i could take my shower. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this is kind of short and Im sorry for the grammar mistakes but I just really wanted to upload for you guys. So Im not really sure about this chapter it was kind of just a filler. Next chapter will be about the Club. Tell me how you feel about this book please it really helps. 

VOTE AND COMMENT PRETTTTTTY PLEASE!!!!!!!