Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Still partying ~

( Molly's POV)

Me and Aiden walked into the kitchen and got drinks from Skyler then went out to the backyard. We layed down on the grass and just stared up at the stars. By this time I was already completely wasted.

" I wuv yo Adwinn yu Sooo pweetyy " he laughed at me and just shook his head.

" k-kiss me" I said..he sat up and just looked at me like I was stupid.

" are you serious"

" nooooo I'm l-Iying " I stuttered sarcastically.

He moved closer to me and whispered " sarcasm isn't gonna make me kiss you"

" I sowwy Adwinn " I whispered back.

He moved even closer and pulled me onto his lap making me straddle him, I took in a sharp breath surprised.

" you sure you want me to kiss you mo" he asked.

I just nodded my head to surprised to speak. He leaned in just a little bit and our lips touched. My whole body exploded with fireworks. I think he felt them to cuz then it got intense. He pulled me closer and I could tell he was getting a little excited if you know what I mean. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which of course I couldn't say no to. He deepened the kiss and squeezed me even closer if it was possible.

This time I could tell he was really really excited. He moved his lips down my jaw and to my neck giving me butterfly kisses. He found my soft spot and started sucking on it. I moaned again and pulled his lips back to mine.

His hands reached for the bottom of my shirt. Just about to pull it up when I heard someone clear there throat. I looked up and Charlie is standing there with a smirk on her face and a beer in her hand.

" uhh sorry to interrupt but your brother passed out in the middle of the dance floor and people are starting to leave" she said amused.

I got off of Aiden and walked into the house without saying anything to Charlie or Aiden.

I walked into the living room and tried picking Nate up, but he was to big so I went to fine Chase to help. When we got Nate to his room we layed him on the bed and left. We went back down stairs and pretty much everyone was gone. There were a few girls standing around Skyler talking to him but other than that every one left. Me and Charlie walked upstairs and went to bed.

When we woke up I went downstairs to see that everything was cleaned up and all the boys were layed out on the couch with looks of exhaustion on their faces.

" whoa did you guys clean this up all by yourselves" I asked quietly because I knew mostly everyone in this room had a hangover...well I did anyways.

They didn't say anything they just nodded. I walked into the kitchen to pour a glass of water and took some Advil to calm my headache. I sat up on the counter finishing my water when Charlie walked in.

She grinned at me and I knew she didn't forget about last night like I hoped.

" soooo" she said.

" don't ask" I said to exhausted to explain what the hell happened last night.

I remember exactly what happened last night. Sadly I wasn't drunk enough to forget. But I was drunk and I planned on using that as my excuse for what went down between me and Aiden.

She just nodded and looked disappointed. I walked back upstairs and took a shower and got dressed in some short shorts and a v neck with a scarf and sandals. I put on some bracelets and let my hair air dry into bouncy waves.

I walked downstairs and went into the living room and sat on the couch. Soon enough Aiden walked in.

" we need to talk" Oh no!