Chapter 16

Sooo sorry it took so long to update this but I have been really busy with cross country and school! I will most definitely be updating more though so please keep with it.

Enjoy

Vote

Comment

(Molly's POV)

After my shower I got dressed in a really cute dress and put on some heels, I curled my hair to perfection and did my make up. I walked downstairs to find all of the guys and Charlie standing around all dressed to impress. I look over at Aiden and see that he is staring right at me.

I walk over to him smirking.

" it's not nice to stare ya know" I whispered.

" Can we please go before you guys start making out" my brother said,

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the counter to get my keys. Charlie and Aiden rode in my car and everyone else in Nate's.

When we got to the club pretty much everyone was there. It was so packed you could barley move from the dance floor to the bar.

Aiden wasn't drinking tonight because he was going to drive me and Charlie back home.

Charlie and I weren't really feeling the club tonight so we only had a couple drinks and danced for about an hour before Aiden agreed to take us home.

Charlie slept in the guest room so Aiden stayed in my room. We both got dressed in our sleep clothes and watched movies all night til I fell asleep in his arms. Honestly I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really am sorry for taking so long, and I know this chapter is short but I had to upload. I will upload again soon so don't worry. Please vote and comment and share, it means a lot to me!

VOTE AND COMMEMT!!!!!!