Chapter 9

We got back to the house with all of the supplies and woke up everyone in the house. We told them about the party that I wanted to have and they all agreed.

Me and Charlie went upstairs to get dressed while the guys set everything up. I grabbed my black zebra print bikini and white shorts. Charlie wore her pink zebra print bikini and black shorts. We walked downstairs and all the guys were outside. Everything was set up the way it should be and all the alcohol was by the outside bar.

Aiden walked over to me and Charlie and wrapped his arms around me from behind. I loved the feeling that it gave me. It's like he fits against me so perfectly. Charlie gave me a really weird look which reminded me that I didn't tell her what happened while I was gone. Oh well she'll figure it out soon. I turned around in Aidens arms and stood on my tip toes and kissed him. He was more than reluctant to kiss me back with more than enough excitement for both of us to handle...not that I minded.

"Holly hell!!!!" Charlie screamed. We broke apart and I looked around. All the guys had smirks planted on there face and Charlie's jaw was to the floor. Charlie realized that we were going out now and she picked her jaw up.

"I knew you would go out" she said.

"Yea right" I said.

" well I suspected it when I caught you guys making out the other day at that party" she said.

"Excuse me" Nate asked. Oh shit!

" Uhhh we weren't making out actually it was just a simple kiss." I lied through my teeth.

" okay I can tell that your lying but I'm not mad. Lets just get one thing straight none of that lovey dovey stuff in front of me okay? " he asked.

" yea " I replied